The Last Post Wins!

absolutely wonderful
Also I just realized how derpy you made the cat on my hoodie look and I love it
It's so insanely derpy
Here's my version of the cat
Slep Cat.png

I'll draw the TLPW group myself when I'm on vacation and have time to do it on paper

Only neko
I need 2 cute not 1 ;(
am I a joke to you
Who wants to be added!? (and how do you want to be depicted as a character?)

View attachment 331949
as my PFP shows me
Ok… I hope you don’t mind me blatantly stealing ur idea thyrlos. But I’m a start drawing da gang. It will take a while lol but I’ll see how far I get before I get bored and drop it
you mean sunnys idea
Oh :red: talking to your OC's in your head is normal?
for me yes

Last edited:
Seriously, almost 400 Eevee eggs hatched, and only ONE was shiny so far? and one albino I didn't need but still got BEFORE the shiny!?

some people went through way more eggs just to get one shiny and no albinos
I'll put it like this.
I got a shiny Caterpie through wonder trade (Technically my first shiny there but I don't consider it as the first because someone else hatched it), and a shiny Vulpix while hatching a set of 6 random eggs, with no Sei boost, no POTD, no Shiny Charm OR Ubercharm, and NO Pokéradar. (And possibly not even Hypermode but idk anymore)
AND IT TAKES ME 333 EGGS TO HATCH ONE SHINY EEVEE?!

I'll put it like this.
I got a shiny Caterpie through wonder trade (Technically my first shiny there but I don't consider it as the first because someone else hatched it), and a shiny Vulpix while hatching a set of 6 random eggs, with no Sei boost, no POTD, no Shiny Charm OR Ubercharm, and NO Pokéradar. (And possibly not even Hypermode but idk anymore)
AND IT TAKES ME 333 EGGS TO HATCH ONE SHINY EEVEE?!
yes
I think one of the reasons why I like luxray so much is bc it was my first shiny (pokemon Diamond)

yes
I think one of the reasons why I like luxray so much is bc it was my first shiny (pokemon Diamond)
hell, I even got a shiny Chansey in GO, I don't think there was any event going on at that time, and I have a shiny Kingler in Let's Go Eevee, which I found randomly while still in the main game, without actually trying! I was just walking normally, saw the shiny Krabby, and pushed my joystick from down to up like "Excuse me but WHAT THE :red: DID YOU JUST SPAWN IN"

hell, I even got a shiny Chansey in GO, I don't think there was any event going on at that time, and I have a shiny Kingler in Let's Go Eevee, which I found randomly while still in the main game, without actually trying!
so you now how beginners always get shiny pokemon when they first start well I had that to when I first started playing with a shinx and well I caught it

Ok
I'm pretty sure my shiny Kingler is female
And I'm already terrified of hunting for a shiny Krabby in PF because I want a female shiny because of that...
Arceus have mercy and give me the second shiny Eevee as a male so I don't have to resort to making another trade thread...

Back
Top Bottom