tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

Please update the mod for TML v0.11.7.7
Doesn't start with TerraCustom

Code:
[tML]: An error occured while loading the DisableCorruptionSpread mod.
It was discovered that this mod was built for tModLoader version v0.11.7.6
However, you are using vtModLoader v0.11.7.7.
This or these mods were (are) automatically disabled.
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: "Void Terraria.WorldGen.SmashAltar (Int32, Int32)".
   in IL.Terraria.WorldGen.add_SmashAltar(Manipulator )
   in DisableCorruptionSpread.DisableCorruptionSpread.Load() в DisableCorruptionSpread.cs:строка 37
   in Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__38_0(Mod mod)
   in Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
   in Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
   in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

Please update the mod for TML v0.11.7.7
Doesn't start with TerraCustom

Code:
[tML]: An error occured while loading the DisableCorruptionSpread mod.
It was discovered that this mod was built for tModLoader version v0.11.7.6
However, you are using vtModLoader v0.11.7.7.
This or these mods were (are) automatically disabled.
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: "Void Terraria.WorldGen.SmashAltar (Int32, Int32)".
   in IL.Terraria.WorldGen.add_SmashAltar(Manipulator )
   in DisableCorruptionSpread.DisableCorruptionSpread.Load() в DisableCorruptionSpread.cs:строка 37
   in Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__38_0(Mod mod)
   in Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
   in Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
   in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
I'll try to remember this, but just disable the mod before generating the world I guess.

Does this stop the Crimson turning Mud to Dirt In Jungle, And Does this mod considered a "Cheat"? i want to download this for my Calamity playthrough becuz the "V" Shape that spawned after WoF is defeated somehow bypass my 8 Wide hellevator

Does this stop the Crimson turning Mud to Dirt In Jungle, And Does this mod considered a "Cheat"? i want to download this for my Calamity playthrough becuz the "V" Shape that spawned after WoF is defeated somehow bypass my 8 Wide hellevator
This will not affect the initial spawning of the V, only the natural spreading. If you think it's a cheat, that's up to you. I think it's just Quality of life, but some feel that combating the evil spread mechanic is part of the intended gameplay. the initial spawning of the V doesn't care about hellevators, you'll never avoid that with a pit.

esto como funciona,si pongo que se detenga no se ara la "V" que se hace al entrar al hard mode o aun si esta detenido se ara la "v" sin complicaciones

esto como funciona,si pongo que se detenga no se ara la "V" que se hace al entrar al hard mode o aun si esta detenido se ara la "v" sin complicaciones
This mod stops the natural spreading. (The slow spreading). This mod does not stop the V from spawning.

Hey, so my friends and I are about to start a Calamity playthrough and we really can't be arsed with trying to prevent biome spread. From reading the rest of the comments on this post I've gathered that the astral infection doesn't spread. But I have seen that some people have had problems getting this mod to run with calamity, there's three of us and it would only be this mod and calamity we would be running, one of my friends would be hosting the world as a server. Do you know if this will now work with calamity and if there will be any other potential problems we might run into using this mod with the way we're going to be playing. Thank you so much for this mod. :)

i have used it with calamity and tons of other mods with no conflict but i havent played terraria in a long time so idk about any new versions of calamity

Henlo :3 Sorry if this question kinda obvious or already answered before. But I never really use mod before and the last time I played the game was on 2018, can this be used on 1.4 yet? :3
Just entered hardmode and good lord the spread is faster than what i remembered in the past.

Henlo :3 Sorry if this question kinda obvious or already answered before. But I never really use mod before and the last time I played the game was on 2018, can this be used on 1.4 yet? :3
Just entered hardmode and good lord the spread is faster than what i remembered in the past.
no, tmodloader is on 1.3

Unsure if this is intended or just a side-effect of how the mod works, but I made an arena in the underground hallow, on the edge of the V. I placed actuated Pearlstone blocks in the middle of the arena to maintain the biome, and when I came back to the arena a short while later it's been purified. I didn't change anything, but my actuated blocks are now regular stone. In addition, the side of the arena has also started purifying, and using the Clentaminator to re-Hallow it is only a temporary measure.
I've had your mod enabled since before hardmode, and I'm running a pretty standard Calamity suite.
Again, not sure if this is a bug, but it seems like it because blocks that were naturally Hallow are now regular stone. Incidentally, my tiny player-made surface hallow is unaffected by this.

Unsure if this is intended or just a side-effect of how the mod works, but I made an arena in the underground hallow, on the edge of the V. I placed actuated Pearlstone blocks in the middle of the arena to maintain the biome, and when I came back to the arena a short while later it's been purified. I didn't change anything, but my actuated blocks are now regular stone. In addition, the side of the arena has also started purifying, and using the Clentaminator to re-Hallow it is only a temporary measure.
I've had your mod enabled since before hardmode, and I'm running a pretty standard Calamity suite.
Again, not sure if this is a bug, but it seems like it because blocks that were naturally Hallow are now regular stone. Incidentally, my tiny player-made surface hallow is unaffected by this.
I'm not sure, you might want to check if any other mods you have enabled do such a thing. I know some mods add purifiers. This mod shouldn't purify anything, it only prevents spreading.

I'm not sure, you might want to check if any other mods you have enabled do such a thing. I know some mods add purifiers. This mod shouldn't purify anything, it only prevents spreading.
Oh dear, this is worrisome. I just got home and disabled your mod and the effect still happens. None of my other mods are supposed to be doing that, to my knowledge. It must be a super duper strange bug with one of my other handful of mods. None of them add purifiers or anything, though, strangely enough. =(
Sorry for the false alarm! I mistakenly assumed a bug in your mod caused the problem and forgot to try the most basic troubleshooting XP

Does it conflict with the Thorium mod at all?

Edit: NVM, just checked the around this thread and heard it works.

Back
Top Bottom