The Last Post Wins!

Everybody, please go and watch the film BabaKiueria. It's a 30 minute film that creates a satire of the relationship between Indigenous Australians and European Australians.

Basically, in this film it's the Indigenous Australians that colonise, forcing the European Australians off of their land.

Everybody, please go and watch the film BabaKiueria. It's a 30 minute film that creates a satire of the relationship between Indigenous Australians and European Australians.

Basically, in this film it's the Indigenous Australians that colonise, forcing the European Australians off of their land.
wat

I think Elemental's mind is broken
Here, have some not very fun facts:

The Stolen Generations was a period of time where the Australian government would kidnap Indigenous Australian and Torres Strait Islander children and send them to church missions, and if they were white enough, to white families to make them more 'civilised'. Children would be abused, both physically and sexually in those families. The government's goal was to eliminate Indigenous blood from the population by cutting children off from their families and cultures.

The Stolen Generations ended in 1969.
That was 52 years ago. That's pretty recent. /srs

Here, have some not very fun facts:

The Stolen Generations was a period of time where the Australian government would kidnap Indigenous Australian and Torres Strait Islander children and send them to church missions, and if they were white enough, to white families to make them more 'civilised'. Children would be abused, both physically and sexually in those families. The government's goal was to eliminate Indigenous blood from the population by cutting children off from their families and cultures.

The Stolen Generations ended in 1969.
That was 52 years ago. That's pretty recent. /srs
aaaaaa history! My mind go break now

*aggressively gently puts a phone on the table. Do you want to boot it upp?*
Also, I updated two of the trainer cards I made a while ago
trainercard-Sayuri (1).png

(Vest the Buizel is simply tagging along)
trainercard-Auris.png

(Sandy is also just tagging along)

As European settlers travelled the "totally unoccupied and empty lands with no people living there", they renamed countless landmarks, erasing the Indigenous languages of Australia.

Uluru became Ayer's Rock
Mt. Baga became Mt. Jim Crow
Gai-i became Mt. Wheeler
And many, many, many more places.

Back
Top Bottom