tModLoader Consolaria

1626702620768.png

Well that's a wrap I guess, was fun while it lasted

Is there a way to make Ocram compatible with Calamity Difficulties? As in he'll have more health/defense/damage in revengence/death or nah?

that's because he isn't very funny
So... you don't care about PR then if you not only work with people like that, but let them lip off nonsense like those lies?
Ok sure, because let me tell you this, if it "was a joke", it fooled not only me, but other people who did genuinely care into giving their hopes up.

So... you don't care about PR then if you not only work with people like that, but let them lip off nonsense like those lies?
Ok sure, because let me tell you this, if it "was a joke", it fooled not only me, but other people who did genuinely care into giving their hopes up.
Consider that a) it was not an announcement in the official channel or in the forum thread, b) it was sent by a person who's never been a Consolaria dev and never provided any information regarding it, c) I confirmed the opposite several times before and elaborated on details of the port and d) the claim doesn't make any sense with the Terraria devs' actual attitude. Frankly, our PR is crap but not crap enough for a genuine announcement to look like that

Consider that a) it was not an announcement in the official channel or in the forum thread, b) it was sent by a person who's never been a Consolaria dev and never provided any information regarding it, c) I confirmed the opposite several times before and elaborated on details of the port and d) the claim doesn't make any sense with the Terraria devs' actual attitude. Frankly, our PR is crap but not crap enough for a genuine announcement to look like that
Now a days people don't need your words to come to the conclusion that something is dead by a lack of inactivity, so when *guy with some dev roles* says it's dead, in a server that's about more than just 1 mod, people are willing to believe it even if it is not true, even I fell for it.
You may have corrected me, but the fact that this keeps happening and you have to keep correcting people should say something. That's my cents on this, you keep a better leash over those loose ends.

So how's the mod looking? Which version of the game do you have to run to play it, and is it not compatible with the most recent one? What features would I be missing out on if I downgraded to play Consolaria?

Also, why does the Archdemon look like a living skeleton?

Last edited:
So how's the mod looking? Which version of the game do you have to run to play it, and is it not compatible with the most recent one? What features would I be missing out on if I downgraded to play Consolaria?

Also, why does the Archdemon look like a living skeleton?
the mod is running on tmodloader for 1.3, the most recent stable release. you will be missing all the journey's end content but the majority of content mods still run on this version as tml isn't fully updated for 1.4

Back
Top Bottom