IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

“Interesting.”

Pandora uses a flower to try to help Flare to his feet.

“Indeed it is not.”
"mhm. It's still there though.."

Flare flinches away from the flower at first, but eventually he's able to stand.

Rascal looks towards the entrance, trying to see if they can see Flare or Pandora.
The room Renati brought Earnest's body into contains three large tanks with some kind of liquid inside, and at least one seems to have a person floating inside of it as well. There are a few tables that have straps on them, and quite a bit of blood, with each table have different equipment with it.
Near the back of the room is a large altar with larged stone tentacles on the back, strange images carved on the front, and various runes on the top.
Renati sets Earnest's body on the altar.
Earnest scowls at the blood before going over to the altar.
"You could at least clean the room."

Sounds like they're asking for advice. The red light is still flashing dimly.
Zero tries to identify the red light, and tries to get a little closer so they can hear.

"mhm. It's still there though.."

Flare flinches away from the flower at first, but eventually he's able to stand.

Rascal looks towards the entrance, trying to see if they can see Flare or Pandora.
The Rat king slinks away back into its crawl space.

“Alright, where’s Rascal so we can get out of here?”

*The eagle looks at Alex and Clot, sighs..? and then flies away toward the Harpy City*
Alex is deeply unsettled by that, but shakes it off.
The Rat king slinks away back into its crawl space.

“Alright, where’s Rascal so we can get out of here?”
Rascal waves goodbye to the Rat king, then picks up the few scrolls he'd wanted to take and walks out.
(@DragonWitch⨂ I kinda want to continue to have Kami continue watching the group but I wanna make sure you're okay with it along with the others)
(I'm alright with it if wisp is.)

Flare is holding his head, occasionally closing his eyes and deciding that's worse and opening them again.
Rascal nods, walking over to Flare a little closer.
"^ Will he be okay? ^"

"there was this... Eldritch monstrosity, some bug-looking red-eyed... THING. hurt to look at, made me feel glazed over and like I had no control. It took me somewhere. I think... I met someone, and... they got me out of there."

Back
Top Bottom