Mobile Help me, my main terraria world can't load

For Me22

Terrarian
I play on mobile, and for some reason, when I died to moon lord, my terraria suddenly stops working and crashed. When I try to go back in the world, it just stops at 90% world map data. It's a small world, expert mode. I tried goes into other world using same player and it works fine, but when it comes to my main world, it just won't load. Please help me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-22-00-23-48-143_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-22-00-23-48-143_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.jpg
    585.4 KB · Views: 72
[for Android] Find save path:
Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid>Worlds

In Worlds folder, you will find "nameofyourworld".wld, and "nameofyourworld". wld. bak.

We need .wld.bak. Delete regular ".wld" file and remove .bak extention of the 2nd file (via PC or some phone file explorers) , so it will look like the 1st one

[for Android] Find save path:
Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid>Worlds

In Worlds folder, you will find "nameofyourworld".wld, and "nameofyourworld". wld. bak.

We need .wld.bak. Delete regular ".wld" file and remove .bak extention of the 2nd file (via PC or some phone file explorers) , so it will look like the 1st one
Still stuck at the same 90%, I deleted the regular world file and used the backup and it's still the same

Still stuck at the same 90%, I deleted the regular world file and used the backup and it's still the same
Oh, sad news
Is there any 3rd party software to check file's health? And does sth like Tedit have such a feature?
Havent been in such a situation

I play on mobile, and for some reason, when I died to moon lord, my terraria suddenly stops working and crashed. When I try to go back in the world, it just stops at 90% world map data. It's a small world, expert mode. I tried goes into other world using same player and it works fine, but when it comes to my main world, it just won't load. Please help me
Hi @For Me22 welcome to the forums. :)

If you’re able to join that same world with other characters, but not your main character, this is normally an issue after the main character has been to an online server which may be using modifications. The server has done something to your character file which is causing this issue.

You can try disabling the map from the main menu, and see if that helps. Or you can give all the equipment from your main character to a new character - you’ll need to get hearts and mana again.

Hi @For Me22 welcome to the forums. :)

If you’re able to join that same world with other characters, but not your main character, this is normally an issue after the main character has been to an online server which may be using modifications. The server has done something to your character file which is causing this issue.

You can try disabling the map from the main menu, and see if that helps. Or you can give all the equipment from your main character to a new character - you’ll need to get hearts and mana again.
Tysm you're a life saver, the only thing is, I could join the world using my main character but I had to disable map, is there any ways to fix this?

Tysm you're a life saver, the only thing is, I could join the world using my main character but I had to disable map, is there any ways to fix this?
Not that I know of @For Me22 - my guess is that the online server affected your character somehow, but I don’t know how. You could try deleting the map file affiliated with that character (move it out of the player file) and start exploring the map again from scratch.

Not that I know of @For Me22 - my guess is that the online server affected your character somehow, but I don’t know how. You could try deleting the map file affiliated with that character (move it out of the player file) and start exploring the map again from scratch.
Hi, sorry for late response, your solution absolutely works. Thank you sir

Back
Top Bottom