Terraria State of the Game - June 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to figure out how to make a mod with multiple dimensions (and yes I mean separate worlds with gateways between), so hopefully I can steal some stuff from the pylons once tmod 1.4 comes out!

I've been trying to figure out how to make a mod with multiple dimensions (and yes I mean separate worlds with gateways between), so hopefully I can steal some stuff from the pylons once tmod 1.4 comes out!
I don’t know how you would do it or such but polarities uses the sub world mod to generate a different sub world(basically different dimension) so you could most likely use that for it

Even though I have terraria on pc I made a promise with a friend to play it on Xbox with him going into it blind as soon as I saw that Zenith blade on the screenshot I never scrolled past faster in a forum so far i've been dodging landmine after landmine trying not to spoil any features.

Even though I have terraria on pc I made a promise with a friend to play it on Xbox with him going into it blind as soon as I saw that Zenith blade on the screenshot I never scrolled past faster in a forum so far i've been dodging landmine after landmine trying not to spoil any features.
I wish I had that kind of resolve

question: considering that bestiary progress is based on monster kills, will the bestiary completion start at 0% or will it take the enemies you killed prior to 1.4 into consideration?

question: considering that bestiary progress is based on monster kills, will the bestiary completion start at 0% or will it take the enemies you killed prior to 1.4 into consideration?
You will start at 0%. The Bestiary count is separate from the Tally Counter and banner count, so no kills prior to 1.4 carry over.

well it's expected to be Q3 of this year... so that means either august or september.

IF things go smoothly with no issues.

course, 1.4.1 is the ACTUAL final content update, adding the princess, along with some additional changes to worldgen such as increased pyramid chances and discouraging the evil biomes from overlapping with the jungle and such...

so 1.4 is more like a huge stepping stone rather than the end goal.

who knows WHEN we'll get 1.4.1, we may not see that update until next year.

well it's expected to be Q3 of this year... so that means either august or september.

IF things go smoothly with no issues.

course, 1.4.1 is the ACTUAL final content update, adding the princess, along with some additional changes to worldgen such as increased pyramid chances and discouraging the evil biomes from overlapping with the jungle and such...

so 1.4 is more like a huge stepping stone rather than the end goal.

who knows WHEN we'll get 1.4.1, we may not see that update until next year.
I mean, it could be this month if we're lucky, plus I realy want journey mode

You know that they could just be waiting to tell the release date for the state of the game update

i feel like if the update was ready to release THIS month, they would've mentioned that the update was pretty much done and ready to be submitted in the SotG thread we're currently having this discussion in.

if this month's SotG mentions that the update is ready and will be submitted soon, then the release will most likely be in august.

otherwise, chances are we won't see a release until september.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom