RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

there are no pigs at all i mean thats the worst

ok ok gameiki mod logic
assuming that the gameiki mod is in your invintory and it holds every item in the game that would mean that your pretty much holding and weight ammount of 999 times i think like 1200 that means that your holding 1198800 pounds just in one little invintory not even going into the 999 stack of items you get from selecting the item

(i could be wrong) just sayin;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can carry multiple chests that's are wider than then you

Do swords really need to have souls if they arnt actually alive?

You don't actually sleep in your bed... And when you die you magically re spawn at your bedside? (Actually that's no logic in most games)

Hellfire arrows causes harm to player, didn't realise they were made of explosives? (Check that one, i might have missed something

Adding wings to boots makes you go faster (don't care if it's magical, just doesn't makes sense)

Reforges a godly marumasa in the hope of legendary... Comes out as broken? I mean come on, that goblin tinkerer needs his masters degree ripped up

You can reach hell but not heaven?

Wears uber heavy armour, doesn't even slow down (with no accessories) wait that conflicts with the hammer space thing (with weight and all)

You can breathe in space without any aid

Practically every enemies defies logic especially unicorns and bosses

Just terraria really lol

Some of the things I said may be wrong, don't take it to heart

NEXT:
Lava can't melt iron/lead. Evidence: You can have a LAVA BUCKET that's made of IRON/LEAD.
You won't get wet when you jump into a pool of water.

One thing I just noticed that's a bit odd, if your wearing armor with your face exposed, only one of your eyes can be seen, but if your wearing armor with a mask, you can see both eyes:
Palladium_armor.png

odd...

Touching a spining skeleton head kills you , but touching a spining skeleton head with skeleton arms just damages you.
Putting gel on a some wood makes a torch , how does it set itself on fire?!
Cactus armor.
Wizard can't defend himself , even though he's a f*cking wizard.
Blade made out of grass is stronger than a sword made out of metal.
Touching a flying eyeball hurts you.

Back
Top Bottom