The Last Post Wins!

Schermopname (260).png

update on this picture: I've now hatched over 400 eggs in total, and still only one was shiny.

*Awaits necromancy*
Yeah yeah just be patient! It’s dangerous ok?

I think it goes like: “Į̶̢͕̳̥͖͚̲̳̭̥̜͉͓͐̆̉̅̀͂̌̐̈́̂̿͊͠ͅn̵̡͇̞̫̟͖̾̿́̿̆̎̍̄͑̓͌̕͝͝c̶͉͖̘͖͔̩̰̪̣̮̳͔̝̣͍̩̰̑͐̒͂̔͆̓̏͊̊́͂̽́͛̇̒̈́͌̀̄͝͠ͅȇ̷̢̬̦̩̱̲̝͎̘̦̝͙͚̳̝͕̬̤͒͘̕͜͜p̵͍̺̫̳̟̳̜̘̦͆̆̐͐̽̉̀̿̚̚ĕ̸̛̱̥̳͍̎̐͑͆̃̄̓̅̅̓͆̓͊̌͗͗̕ń̶̛̬͖̣̩̪̙̽͗̀̒̽̎́͛́̌̉͆̕̕͝d̸̨̧̝̯̫͎͍̙͖̙̮̦̫̰͚̿̀̉́̐̋̀̕e̴̢̡̨̮͙̖̟̯͎̬̟̦̺̞͉̱̰̳̬͋̿̽̂̿̓̆̓̆̿͒̀̊̋̑͝͝͝ņ̵̼̲̖̝̼̩̱̻̣̦͉̬̥͓̰̬͖̆̊̑̇̊̂̀̾̈͑͆̓͒́̈́̌́̏͐͘͜͜c̵̟̭̹̮̥͙̭͎͑e̴̗̙͎̥͍͎̘̺̯̪̖̖͔̹͎͙͎̬̝͉͆͒̽̀͌̊̀̃͊̊̒͒̏͊̉͘̕͝ͅ ̶̨͖͓̗̲̲̤͕̫̫͎̠̘̰̞̼̠͕̼̅͋̂͂͊̓̒͜ͅp̷̜̤̬̭͎̼͍̣̩͎̣̘̱̣̖̝̯͇͙̘͔̀͐̊̃͊̏͑͌͐̽͐̔͑̽͛͐̃ͅr̸̫̥̮̥͇̝̭̪̦̣̜͈̮̖̩̪̂̿̽̆̔̆̈̐̂͋͑͂̚͜͝ȩ̶̛͚̬̖͓͍̬͕̹͉̭̓̈́̇̋̓̓̓͊͜͝ͅm̴̞̻̠̠͎̪̞̯̖̭̲̫͉̫̥͖̂̓̓̌̅̾̓͝e̷͈̟̠͔̥̱͓͑̈͘ ̴̨͓̣̦̭̦̖͆͗̈́̾̋̍̾̌̓̎̇̃̾͊͒̉͌͘̚͝m̴̧̧̡̡̧̛̖͎̪̫̬̣͔͎͎̺̰̩̦͔̭͐̎̏̀̉͐̏̂̽̌̓̎̆͂̓͗͂͐́̈́͘͜͠ͅo̸̡̧̮̪̰̳̩̩̳̻̬͈̒̑̽͂̈́̔͑̐́͋̍͘̕͜͝t̵̛̛̯͈̘̫̝͍̼̳̥̫̹͎̀͗̑̽̀̊̓͆̐̑̍̀̐́͘͝͝ȗ̴̢̢̢̪̤̖̲̼̺̥̱̙̞̦̪̳́̂́̾͂͌͐͐̿̈́̉̂̉͊̚͠ͅş̴͍̯͚̗͈̬̥͉̱̘͍̺̘̈́̎̽̐̀̽͊̈́̔̒̈́̆̇̐͜ͅ ̶̺̫̤̜̠͋̀̑̓̃̔ͅn̸̨̛̫̪̖̺̙͈̺̖͙̼̟̫͈̬̱͉̈́̽͆́̒̄͒̅̌̏̅̽̄̒̈͘͠͝ͅͅͅü̵̢̝̣̫̼̬̖͍̜̲̰͉̣͈̋̃́̐̽͂̄̆͝ͅͅn̸̺͇̜̱͙͔̞̰͙͂̋̃̉͛ḑ̸̡̛̭͕̝̭͕̖̲̣̩̤̅͊̆̉͝ų̶͍̱̳̪̪̱̻̪͇̫̖̘̖̦̽̿̏̒̌̀͊́͒̾̕ś̸̡͙̪̺̝̼̹̪͑͜ͅ ̵̩͎̝̤̎̆̿͌̀́͑̆̈̄͆ę̴̞͇̹̰͖̲̦̰̺̝̤̈͋̚͜͝ṉ̸̡̢̡̧̢̰̺̰͉̳̳̱̺̩̰̪͍͋̊͂̿̌̒͂̒̆̄̎́̍́͘͝ ̶̧̛̥̰̗̗͔̦̩̥͕͆́͋͌͂̌̑͗̂̍̓̈̐͆̀̀͆͝͝d̶̨̬̳͚̥͇̬̊̾̀̋̔̚͘͠ͅǫ̶̘̼̗̘͙͚̳͕͗̂̈́̓͛̔̈́̒͛̃͌̇̀̽̎̎͝͠͝l̶̨͈͚͓̫̜͈̜̉̎̎́̿́͐̈́͗̌̆̿̃̏͂͒͊̓̈͝o̴̡̞̠̪͇̾ͅŕ̴̢͕͓͙͙̟̫̤̜̲̘̦̫̻͕͚̑͛̈́́̆͗́̈͌̾̒͆́̋̊͛̓͊̕ͅę̸̧͉̦͚͕̭͚͈̱̱̻̤̩̯̹̾̿͗̈́͋͛̽͑̓́͋͆̂̒̏͘͘͘̕͘̕͠͝ͅ“

Yeah yeah just be patient! It’s dangerous ok?

Į̶̢͕̳̥͖͚̲̳̭̥̜͉͓͐̆̉̅̀͂̌̐̈́̂̿͊͠ͅn̵̡͇̞̫̟͖̾̿́̿̆̎̍̄͑̓͌̕͝͝c̶͉͖̘͖͔̩̰̪̣̮̳͔̝̣͍̩̰̑͐̒͂̔͆̓̏͊̊́͂̽́͛̇̒̈́͌̀̄͝͠ͅȇ̷̢̬̦̩̱̲̝͎̘̦̝͙͚̳̝͕̬̤͒͘̕͜͜p̵͍̺̫̳̟̳̜̘̦͆̆̐͐̽̉̀̿̚̚ĕ̸̛̱̥̳͍̎̐͑͆̃̄̓̅̅̓͆̓͊̌͗͗̕ń̶̛̬͖̣̩̪̙̽͗̀̒̽̎́͛́̌̉͆̕̕͝d̸̨̧̝̯̫͎͍̙͖̙̮̦̫̰͚̿̀̉́̐̋̀̕e̴̢̡̨̮͙̖̟̯͎̬̟̦̺̞͉̱̰̳̬͋̿̽̂̿̓̆̓̆̿͒̀̊̋̑͝͝͝ņ̵̼̲̖̝̼̩̱̻̣̦͉̬̥͓̰̬͖̆̊̑̇̊̂̀̾̈͑͆̓͒́̈́̌́̏͐͘͜͜c̵̟̭̹̮̥͙̭͎͑e̴̗̙͎̥͍͎̘̺̯̪̖̖͔̹͎͙͎̬̝͉͆͒̽̀͌̊̀̃͊̊̒͒̏͊̉͘̕͝ͅ ̶̨͖͓̗̲̲̤͕̫̫͎̠̘̰̞̼̠͕̼̅͋̂͂͊̓̒͜ͅp̷̜̤̬̭͎̼͍̣̩͎̣̘̱̣̖̝̯͇͙̘͔̀͐̊̃͊̏͑͌͐̽͐̔͑̽͛͐̃ͅr̸̫̥̮̥͇̝̭̪̦̣̜͈̮̖̩̪̂̿̽̆̔̆̈̐̂͋͑͂̚͜͝ȩ̶̛͚̬̖͓͍̬͕̹͉̭̓̈́̇̋̓̓̓͊͜͝ͅm̴̞̻̠̠͎̪̞̯̖̭̲̫͉̫̥͖̂̓̓̌̅̾̓͝e̷͈̟̠͔̥̱͓͑̈͘ ̴̨͓̣̦̭̦̖͆͗̈́̾̋̍̾̌̓̎̇̃̾͊͒̉͌͘̚͝m̴̧̧̡̡̧̛̖͎̪̫̬̣͔͎͎̺̰̩̦͔̭͐̎̏̀̉͐̏̂̽̌̓̎̆͂̓͗͂͐́̈́͘͜͠ͅo̸̡̧̮̪̰̳̩̩̳̻̬͈̒̑̽͂̈́̔͑̐́͋̍͘̕͜͝t̵̛̛̯͈̘̫̝͍̼̳̥̫̹͎̀͗̑̽̀̊̓͆̐̑̍̀̐́͘͝͝ȗ̴̢̢̢̪̤̖̲̼̺̥̱̙̞̦̪̳́̂́̾͂͌͐͐̿̈́̉̂̉͊̚͠ͅş̴͍̯͚̗͈̬̥͉̱̘͍̺̘̈́̎̽̐̀̽͊̈́̔̒̈́̆̇̐͜ͅ ̶̺̫̤̜̠͋̀̑̓̃̔ͅn̸̨̛̫̪̖̺̙͈̺̖͙̼̟̫͈̬̱͉̈́̽͆́̒̄͒̅̌̏̅̽̄̒̈͘͠͝ͅͅͅü̵̢̝̣̫̼̬̖͍̜̲̰͉̣͈̋̃́̐̽͂̄̆͝ͅͅn̸̺͇̜̱͙͔̞̰͙͂̋̃̉͛ḑ̸̡̛̭͕̝̭͕̖̲̣̩̤̅͊̆̉͝ų̶͍̱̳̪̪̱̻̪͇̫̖̘̖̦̽̿̏̒̌̀͊́͒̾̕ś̸̡͙̪̺̝̼̹̪͑͜ͅ ̵̩͎̝̤̎̆̿͌̀́͑̆̈̄͆ę̴̞͇̹̰͖̲̦̰̺̝̤̈͋̚͜͝ṉ̸̡̢̡̧̢̰̺̰͉̳̳̱̺̩̰̪͍͋̊͂̿̌̒͂̒̆̄̎́̍́͘͝ ̶̧̛̥̰̗̗͔̦̩̥͕͆́͋͌͂̌̑͗̂̍̓̈̐͆̀̀͆͝͝d̶̨̬̳͚̥͇̬̊̾̀̋̔̚͘͠ͅǫ̶̘̼̗̘͙͚̳͕͗̂̈́̓͛̔̈́̒͛̃͌̇̀̽̎̎͝͠͝l̶̨͈͚͓̫̜͈̜̉̎̎́̿́͐̈́͗̌̆̿̃̏͂͒͊̓̈͝o̴̡̞̠̪͇̾ͅŕ̴̢͕͓͙͙̟̫̤̜̲̘̦̫̻͕͚̑͛̈́́̆͗́̈͌̾̒͆́̋̊͛̓͊̕ͅę̸̧͉̦͚͕̭͚͈̱̱̻̤̩̯̹̾̿͗̈́͋͛̽͑̓́͋͆̂̒̏͘͘͘̕͘̕͠͝ͅ
Epic.
Now let's take over the world for our Demonic Empire™!

one sec i just picked up my entire backlog
(I can imagine JPEG saying that and Mari just gets a crowbar)
(And once more I spell it as Mario)
Hey, could you simmer down?! Your silence is too damn loud!!!
owo the perfect phone brand
I may be an average Squirrel enjoyer, but my true spirit animal is a
Wheezel
Conclusion: beans bad
"don't worry, though. The afterlife has lemonade!"
((I decided to include that, it's something I say when I narrate Mafia and someone is killed. I once got a group of 12 people to sit in the corner and pretend to drink lemonade))
(Sorry, but I sent the lemonade to the shadow realm)
“Well, doesn’t matter.”
Earnest looks almost dissappointed.
Should've been a cow.
HEY! NO STEALING SOULS ON MY WATCH!
Instead, you must pay the 25 cent fee per soul, plus the 5% tax.
We aren't stealing though!!! We are just borrowing the souls for an indefinite amount of time without the soul owners' consent!
I apologize in advance to everyone that just got a notification that I quoted them.

Back
Top Bottom