Mobile I think my world got corrupted...

ZAK_14_

Terrarian
by corrupted I don't mean the evil "the corruption" I mean that my world in the loading screen gets to"loading world data 43%" and then my phone would crash

So before all that happened I was trying to defeat the empress of light I tried it two times and I still didn't make it and my phone started tanking the frames (like REAL hard) so I thought I should save and exit and let my phone rest (also it was hot) anyway pressed the save and exit button and then on the loading screen it didn't say that it saved it didn't do the"saving world data" load screen so and didn't think much of it

and the next time I tried to enter the world my phone would just crash I tried it with deferent characters it still didn't work.

Can anyone help?

What happens when you try it on other worlds? If it works fine when you do a different world... then, well the dryad ain't gonna be happy about the corrupt status... :merchantsad:

by corrupted I don't mean the evil "the corruption" I mean that my world in the loading screen gets to"loading world data 43%" and then my phone would crash

So before all that happened I was trying to defeat the empress of light I tried it two times and I still didn't make it and my phone started tanking the frames (like REAL hard) so I thought I should save and exit and let my phone rest (also it was hot) anyway pressed the save and exit button and then on the loading screen it didn't say that it saved it didn't do the"saving world data" load screen so and didn't think much of it

and the next time I tried to enter the world my phone would just crash I tried it with deferent characters it still didn't work.

Can anyone help?
that used to happen on mine too so i made a new world and start doing everything again and rip my old world :'(

Can anyone help?
If you’re unable to load the world using any character, and you don’t think it saved the world the last time you played, it sounds like the saving process was interrupted, for whatever reason. Unless you created a backup copy of your world beforehand I’m sorry to say it’s not likely you can restore the world.

Making backup copies frequently can save so much heartache, and it only takes a few minutes. Here’s more info on how to do it:

If you’re unable to load the world using any character, and you don’t think it saved the world the last time you played, it sounds like the saving process was interrupted, for whatever reason. Unless you created a backup copy of your world beforehand I’m sorry to say it’s not likely you can restore the world.

Making backup copies frequently can save so much heartache, and it only takes a few minutes. Here’s more info on how to do it:

I didn't backup my world a single time (now looking back at it I should've done it)

Well that's not gonna stop me from betting that giant bug (eol)or that floating ribcage(moon lord)

Back
Top Bottom