Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
1920.png

Greetings Terrarians!

It's a big day for Console Terraria, so we wanted to be the first to share the exciting news with you...

As we shared a few weeks back, we have submitted Journey's End/1.4 for review on consoles! Now we will patiently await the results of the review process, fix any issues raised (and resubmit as necessary), etc. Once approved by Sony/Microsoft, we will be set to put the update in your hands! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet - but this is the final development step before release!

Hang with us for just a bit longer as we navigate these final gates to bringing Journey's End to PlayStation and Xbox! As we know more/hear back during the process, we will keep you informed.

Just at least it gets submitted! Man I can’t wait to craft the zenith on my old 1.2 character lol, can’t believe I still play that character and world to this day, man I sometimes forget that 1.3 stuff isn’t even in that world… like I have to create an artificial underground desert which I haven’t done cause I’m lazy lol
Just love the work

Greetings Terrarians!

It's a big day for Console Terraria, so we wanted to be the first to share the exciting news with you...

As we shared a few weeks back, we have submitted Journey's End/1.4 for review on consoles! Now we will patiently await the results of the review process, fix any issues raised (and resubmit as necessary), etc. Once approved by Sony/Microsoft, we will be set to put the update in your hands! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet - but this is the final development step before release!

Hang with us for just a bit longer as we navigate these final gates to bringing Journey's End to PlayStation and Xbox! As we know more/hear back during the process, we will keep you informed.
Do you have an idea how long it might take as an estimate?

Do you have an idea how long it might take as an estimate?

Not that wouldn't be a wild guess. Just in my time working at Re-Logic, I've seen it play out in all manner of timelines. A major update like this tends to take longer than, say, just adding some 1.3.X content.

Anything I told you would be likely to be wrong - and then someone would take it as a promise probably (not saying you personally :) )

Just at least it gets submitted! Man I can’t wait to craft the zenith on my old 1.2 character lol, can’t believe I still play that character and world to this day, man I sometimes forget that 1.3 stuff isn’t even in that world… like I have to create an artificial underground desert which I haven’t done cause I’m lazy lol
Just love the work
Finally I can get my cheeks clapped by fairie frisk

This is it the finale to our long and restless period of waiting. The boys and I still havn't seen anything on this update aside from one of us apparently accidently seeing a gif of the Zenith swinging and another seeing one of the bosses posted in a previous screenshot around here, aside from that we are all checking our update screen on xbox regularly as pointless as it is cause we all know we'll more than likely see the notification here first.
All our worlds on terraria have so far been called Tim 2 dy, Tim tu di 2, Tim t try(raw expert mode start), Tim to dye tree and Tom 2 dyhe Pho with Master mode coming up we're calling this world Time to Die and calling our characters our actual gamertags instead of our usual nonsense.

The boys and I are super keen for this new world start with the aim of seeing the Zenith first hand and we can't thank everyone who pushed this update out enough. Cheers lads!

Awesome. Wont be long now. I myself have been making all the necessary preparations across multiple worlds/characters in order to craft some Zenith blades, and a quick question arose regarding Enchanted Sword Shrines, if anyone can answer:

does the drop rate change at all for a "good dig" after 1.4? or does it not work that way and its like what drops is already predetermined upon world creation? like am i good to go around and dig up all my recently-discovered shrine stones (that i purposefully left untouched) or should i wait until after the update?

asking here as i do not see anything on this within the patch notes 👀

Can you guys place ur guess to when the update is going to come
My guess is as good as yours. Based off what Loki said, they will update us here as soon as they receive word from Micro and Sony. we're likely to see anything here FIRST rather than continuously checking on console. basically just keep re-cheking terarria forums as i'm sure they'll let us know here first when they receive word from Sony and Microsoft that its been green lighted and thus can finally send it off to said platforms - hence why they keep mentioning giving us a "launch date".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom