Resolved [Mobile] Quest Fish Missing

Me too. Current quest fish is slime fish. (catch everywhere) but i never get a quest fish. Never. Hotline fishing Rod and master bait i use. Please help. I use fishtopia world. I download this world on internet. Version i play is 1.3.0.7.7 build 289
Hi @Luminate, welcome to the forums. I went into the Fishtopia world that you attached, and using a wooden fishing pole and apprentice bait, I got the Slimefish quest fish in two pulls. I fished in the pond under the angler’s house.

42938AD0-684D-4EAC-AD3F-36F946EDF7CF.jpeg

Are any of you using boost potions or fishing equipment or the fishing clothes? The quest fish are highly random, sometimes i get them rapidly, but sometimes even having even 100+ fishing power it can take a while. Unfortunately it is a bit to random to tell for sure if your game is bugging, or just very unlucky..

Hi @Luminate, welcome to the forums. I went into the Fishtopia world that you attached, and using a wooden fishing pole and apprentice bait, I got the Slimefish quest fish in two pulls. I fished in the pond under the angler’s house.

View attachment 244901
Which version you play? I'm play in 1.3.0.7.7 Build 289. In this version, i never catch a quest fish. But after this trouble, i download 1.3.0.7.5 version. And when I played in this version (1.3.0.7.5) I caught all quest fishs. I quess, quest fishes are can't be catch in 1.3.0.7.7 version.

Which version you play? I'm play in 1.3.0.7.7 Build 289. In this version, i never catch a quest fish. But after this trouble, i download 1.3.0.7.5 version. And when I played in this version (1.3.0.7.5) I caught all quest fishs. I quess, quest fishes are can't be catch in 1.3.0.7.7 version.
I play on the latest version and haven't had any issue

@Nodoka-senpaii @dehe @Luminate

From information that I’ve been gathering, if you are doing everything correctly in order to catch a quest fish, and are never getting one, the most likely reason is because the game is a cracked version. If you are playing on a legitimate version, purchased from the App Store, Play Store, or Amazon and you are still having trouble with the quest fish, please let me know and we can troubleshoot. :)

Beyond that, I’m going to move this out of the bug section as it hasn’t been able to be replicated, and mark it resolved.

Like everyone else, I'm also facing the same problem. I also can't able to catch any single quest fish. I tried a lot to catch at least a single quest fish. But I failed. Someone Please help me with that.
Version: 1.4.0.5.1 Build 514
Downloaded from [AC Market]

Like everyone else, I'm also facing the same problem. I also can't able to catch any single quest fish. I tried a lot to catch at least a single quest fish. But I failed. Someone Please help me with that.
Version: 1.4.0.5.1 Build 514
Downloaded from [AC Market]
If you downloaded the game from AC Market it means you have pirated the game which is illegal. Please purchase a copy and you will no longer have an issue.

If you downloaded the game from AC Market it means you have pirated the game which is illegal. Please purchase a copy and you will no longer have an issue.
Okay, I'll purchase the game. But from where should I purchase? From Google play store or from the official Terraria webpage?

Well,, I was wondering something. Okay I download the game illegal way but every single thing works normally same as the purchased version. Then why only quest fish can't be caught in this pirated version? Every other fish can be caught except the quest fish. But Why?
Google Play Store

Well,, I was wondering something. Okay I download the game illegal way but every single thing works normally same as the purchased version. Then why only quest fish can't be caught in this pirated version? Every other fish can be caught except the quest fish. But Why?
Just buy the game legally and you won't have to worry about it :)

just wondering. Why does everything but quest fish works in cracked version? Is it their thing against cracked versions? Like, the game automatically stops quest fish from being caught.

just wondering. Why does everything but quest fish works in cracked version? Is it their thing against cracked versions? Like, the game automatically stops quest fish from being caught.
~:cool: because even the pirate hates that kind of piracy. And if'n you be caught yar be walking the plank to the wall'o flesh without yee wings.

Back
Top Bottom