CC Creation Compendium #85

how do you make those types of 3d buildings at first I did not even think this was from terraria
using a mix of walls and actuated blocks you can emulate solid textures in shadow
the rest comes from good intuition and understanding 3d objects

The one responsible now was meant to be @Khaios, but if you go seeing his profile, he has been busy for a really good time: he's not online since April 5th! And forget is not just as easy as you might think, here on the forums they plan the things, and maybe they were thinking about the posibility of changing the person who gets the responsibility of making the CC. Maybe they make another turn with @darthmorf.

If that's the case, then Khaios should've ask the other moderator to cover it up for him, and we will still have the CC for each month. It has been months since the last CC.

Yes, there's something wrong with the CCs. You're right. Maybe they cancelled them and they will not make more of them. I was willing to participate of one, but since no CC is happening...

It normally takes a few months for each one to come out but yeah it’s odd that it isn’t coming out, I think khaios is really busy with stuff in real life… I haven’t seen a single new video

It normally takes a few months for each one to come out but yeah it’s odd that it isn’t coming out, I think khaios is really busy with stuff in real life… I haven’t seen a single new video
Me too bro. I'm subscribed to his channel.
So, do the entries have to be art? Can they be something else terraria based?
I think yes. Anything from Terraria.

The one responsible now was meant to be @Khaios, but if you go seeing his profile, he has been busy for a really good time: he's not online since April 5th! And forget is not just as easy as you might think, here on the forums they plan the things, and maybe they were thinking about the posibility of changing the person who gets the responsibility of making the CC. Maybe they make another turn with @darthmorf.

If that's the case, then Khaios should've ask the other moderator to cover it up for him, and we will still have the CC for each month. It has been months since the last CC.

Yes, there's something wrong with the CCs. You're right. Maybe they cancelled them and they will not make more of them. I was willing to participate of one, but since no CC is happening...

Me too bro. I'm subscribed to his channel.

I think yes. Anything from Terraria.
Sorry guys - it's not cancelled we've just been pretty busy! I'll see where we're at and post an update soon.

So, do the entries have to be art? Can they be something else terraria based?
Anything Terraria related is great!

my entry is these custom armors i made:
from left to right, SCP 3008, Omni Armor, Iron Man MK3, Amogus
Image quality is better if you click the urls
but if you want the best image quality possible, go to Sand2's Gallery

Attachments

• terraria-template-pixilart (1).png
    terraria-template-pixilart (1).png
    576 bytes · Views: 86
  • terraria-template-pixilart.png
    terraria-template-pixilart.png
    592 bytes · Views: 94
  • pixilart-drawing (12).png
    pixilart-drawing (12).png
    517 bytes · Views: 105
  • pixilart-drawing (4).png
    pixilart-drawing (4).png
    341 bytes · Views: 107
Last edited:
Holy Jesus a scp 3008 mod and adventure map would make me feel so happy some please make this happen also how do I enter?

Last edited:
Holy Jesus a scp 3008 mod and adventure map would make me feel so happy some please make this happen also how do I enter?
Yo, if you go to Khaios’s profile, you can post your entries there

Sorry guys - it's not cancelled we've just been pretty busy! I'll see where we're at and post an update soon.
Bruh, almost 2 months passed since you said that and we still got nothing. I see that your definition of 'soon' is very distorted. I just wanted to see some builds. :(

Bruh, almost 2 months passed since you said that and we still got nothing. I see that your definition of 'soon' is very distorted. I just wanted to see some builds. :(
I posted something on kahios‘s profile
Apologies guys - been a crazy couple months for me (and I assume Khaios too!). Should be pushing one out soon :)

Back
Top Bottom