Terraria State of the Game - August 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to hazard a guess as to what's going to happen to the non-vanity items currently in our vanity slots?

Will it go into our main inventory or vanish all together? What if the main inventory is full?

Obviously, it's sensible to remove it all now just in case, but I've made a test character with some junk items equipped in the vanity slots and a full inventory, just to see what happens.

Who wants to hazard a guess as to what's going to happen to the non-vanity items currently in our vanity slots?

Will it go into our main inventory or vanish all together? What if the main inventory is full?

Obviously, it's sensible to remove it all now just in case, but I've made a test character with some junk items equipped in the vanity slots and a full inventory, just to see what happens.
I would have thought they would remain there, but once you remove them, you won't be able to place them back.

The items themselves will not exist in the game at all.

As to what they are replaced with, since it is mostly just vanity stuff, I would expect 1-1 swaps to something else or coins... or nothing.

Waiting, waiting, waiting holy crap we are all super keen for this but man is this final part a slog, although I wouldn't want it any different (fingers crossed it goes through first try) with all the work they put in to get it to us gotta give em props for being able to send out such a large update in such a small amount of time. For real though I'm sure we're all praying for it to come out the next day or the day after that etc etc.

I wonder how long we're gonna have to wait for the parity update, 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, years, 2 decades, 2 centuries? (im kiddimg btw, don't worry devs, I actually appreicate your efforts)

I wonder how long we're gonna have to wait for the parity update, 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, years, 2 decades, 2 centuries? (im kiddimg btw, don't worry devs, I actually appreicate your efforts)
I would guess that true parity would come out sometime between December and Feburary of next year

After 1.4 releases on console, i would think that DR Studios will devote 2 weeks to a month to squashing bugs.
Then after that 1.4.1 and the non workshop things in 1.4.2 and 1.4.2.3 might come out to mobile and console, mobile first most likely.
That might take a while but because DR is super speedy, i would guess that it comes at latest at march

If crossplay comes, it could be a full year from that which, would not be ideal, but still be welcome.

(This is just speculation it hasnt been confirmed by DR or Relogic)

I would guess that true parity would come out sometime between December and Feburary of next year

After 1.4 releases on console, i would think that DR Studios will devote 2 weeks to a month to squashing bugs.
Then after that 1.4.1 and the non workshop things in 1.4.2 and 1.4.2.3 might come out to mobile and console, mobile first most likely.
That might take a while but because DR is super speedy, i would guess that it comes at latest at march

If crossplay comes, it could be a full year from that which, would not be ideal, but still be welcome.

(This is just speculation it hasnt been confirmed by DR or Relogic)
Thats fair enough, Zetta, I was only having a joking pop at the developers for taking their time with the update, though im actually ok with waiting tbh, and I can wait, good things come to those who wait, although when the final updates come i'll be kinda sad that its pretty much over, but the game had a great run and i look forward to Terraria II whenever that comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom