Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loki, will we be seeing possible cross plate form play with compatible platforms that have the 1.4 update? And will there be minor differences between console mobile and desktop like usually games? Lastly, how will the pre-1.4 worlds work when 1.4 releases? Will they get corrupted forcing us to restart all our progres?

I'm the kind of person that prefers to know how much progress is done regardless of how much is still left to do. That being said, I know it's probably not a good idea for you to say who gives the green light first. However, is it okay for you to say if at least one green lighted without saying who? If you can't say, I would totally understand.
Either way, thanks in advance.

Greetings Terrarians!

It's a big day for Console Terraria, so we wanted to be the first to share the exciting news with you...

As we shared a few weeks back, we have submitted Journey's End/1.4 for review on consoles! Now we will patiently await the results of the review process, fix any issues raised (and resubmit as necessary), etc. Once approved by Sony/Microsoft, we will be set to put the update in your hands! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet - but this is the final development step before release!

Hang with us for just a bit longer as we navigate these final gates to bringing Journey's End to PlayStation and Xbox! As we know more/hear back during the process, we will keep you informed.
Where is itttttttttr

No you won’t be

Big updates like this take a while to be approved as they have said and all the timing is out of their hands. So there is no telling when it could come.
Well I believe they might be fixing some bugs that's probably why it's taking awhile it probably won't come out til near the end of this month though I'm not sure since I can only guess but I have patience it's better they fix the bugs before they release the game before hand so we don't have problems when playing
and tmodloader probably won't happen

Again. Bigger updates take longer per submission round. Also, they have more stuff that might trigger fixes and a second submission round.

Prior updates might have indeed been faster, as they were MUCH smaller in scope and impact. :)
True that means v1.4 is much bigger than I expected but bugfixes are to be expected I use the ps4 version which I did see some small glitches but they weren't impacting gameplay other than the somewhat constant Sandstorms

So I know this update will take longer than the last since it's bigger of course. But does THIS long mean there are definitely problems and a second submission is inevitable at this point? Or is this normal and a second submission is just as likely as when it was first submitted?

True that means v1.4 is much bigger than I expected but bugfixes are to be expected I use the ps4 version which I did see some small glitches but they weren't impacting gameplay other than the somewhat constant Sandstorms
Well there is more content they already did bug fixes, don’t and Microsoft have to look through it and approve it so it takes a while, bug fixes not as long due to how they don’t add in a bunch of brand new content.
So I know this update will take longer than the last since it's bigger of course. But does THIS long mean there are definitely problems and a second submission is inevitable at this point? Or is this normal and a second submission is just as likely as when it was first submitted?
There will be only 1 submission, if there are bugs that is a different story, doesn’t take as long due to it doesn’t have huge content updates and additions.

Normal. Again, a second sub is not really even rare - especially for something this impactful.

@Loki I know that you already said you don’t have a guess to when you’ll get the submission back and be able to send it out but would you get a heads up before getting the green light or will it be a surprise to you aswell? Aka, will we get a heads up as to when 1.4 is coming out before you upload it

Greetings Terrarians!

It's a big day for Console Terraria, so we wanted to be the first to share the exciting news with you...

As we shared a few weeks back, we have submitted Journey's End/1.4 for review on consoles! Now we will patiently await the results of the review process, fix any issues raised (and resubmit as necessary), etc. Once approved by Sony/Microsoft, we will be set to put the update in your hands! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet - but this is the final development step before release!

Hang with us for just a bit longer as we navigate these final gates to bringing Journey's End to PlayStation and Xbox! As we know more/hear back during the process, we will keep you informed.
Will the , magic conch and demon conch, zapinator, star board and Cmk2, be in the switch on the upcoming update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom