RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

hoe can clorphyl turn intu heard ore and bea uesd in ghosty magickal ietems?
becuze op dies guy-->:redspin:
[DOUBLEPOST=1420266836][/DOUBLEPOST]
hoe can clorphyl turn intu heard ore and bea uesd in ghosty magickal ietems?
becuze op dies guy-->:redspin:
Translation:How can chlorophyll turn into an ore (chlorophyte) and be used in ghostly magical items? (Spectre Gear)
Because of this guy-->:redspin:

- Snow biome can spawn side by side with the desert (true story)
2014-11-29_00002.jpg

- It RAINS (and snows, as shown above) in the desert(!)
- It is ALWAYS snowing in the snow biome (and when it's raining, snowfall intensifies instead)
- It rains on a campfire, but it doesn't put out.
- While torches are non-operational in water, they don't seem to be put out/destroyed/spoiled when you throw them in water.
- A shortsword made out of copper is weaker than a sword made out of wood only.
- You want to spend less ammo? Drink a filthy grey potion made out of fish!
- If you eat a mushroom, you replenish 15 HP and can't use any HP restoring potions for 1 minute. Drinking a potion that restores 150 HP induces you with the same disability for the same amount of time.
-
Guide.png
"I can't live in a house without a table and chair, but I can live in a house made of pure flesh."
-
Truffle.png
Does he have one or two eyes?
- Opening a present will make the whole christmas attack you.
- Consuming a medallion (which can't be worn) will make the whole halloween attack you.
-
Toxic_Sludge.png
This guy is considered a slime, yet hasn't the shape of its cousins.
-
Illuminant_Slime.png
=
Pinky.png
+
Pinky.png
ILLUMINANTI CONFIRMED!
- 45 gold coins for a purely cosmetic Truffle pet. Jeez.
- Hey look, an enemy as friendly town NPC
Pirate.png
- The same sound is heard when you eat something or summon a pet.
Ok, ok, enough nitpicking for now.

- Snow biome can spawn side by side with the desert (true story)
View attachment 18696
- It RAINS (and snows, as shown above) in the desert(!)
- It is ALWAYS snowing in the snow biome (and when it's raining, snowfall intensifies instead)
- It rains on a campfire, but it doesn't put out.
- While torches are non-operational in water, they don't seem to be put out/destroyed/spoiled when you throw them in water.
- A shortsword made out of copper is weaker than a sword made out of wood only.
- You want to spend less ammo? Drink a filthy grey potion made out of fish!
- If you eat a mushroom, you replenish 15 HP and can't use any HP restoring potions for 1 minute. Drinking a potion that restores 150 HP induces you with the same disability for the same amount of time.
-
Guide.png
"I can't live in a house without a table and chair, but I can live in a house made of pure flesh."
-
Truffle.png
Does he have one or two eyes?
- Opening a present will make the whole christmas attack you.
- Consuming a medallion (which can't be worn) will make the whole halloween attack you.
-
Toxic_Sludge.png
This guy is considered a slime, yet hasn't the shape of its cousins.
-
Illuminant_Slime.png
=
Pinky.png
+
Pinky.png
ILLUMINANTI CONFIRMED!
- 45 gold coins for a purely cosmetic Truffle pet. Jeez.
- Hey look, an enemy as friendly town NPC
Pirate.png
- The same sound is heard when you eat something or summon a pet.
Ok, ok, enough nitpicking for now.
I've had a snow biome closer than that. I was walking along in my desert and the ground suddenly changes to snow. "Are we playing pre-1.7 Minecraft here?"

Probably because Re-Logic gets sued if kids start eating raw goldfish under the impression that it makes them healthy.

Do i have to remind EVERYONE that you craft stuff over an anvil with out any tools needed?
EXP:
You can craft a huge :red: sword with out needing anything.

Also the fact that if you combine a sword with a broken sword you get a better sword that shoots lasers?
And if you combine a dark and light sword, you get a green sword that shoots only one laser?

And the fact that you can force an entire army of griefing snowman to attack you by just looking at a snow globe that magically dissapears?

And the fact how the Nurse heals you by staring at you?

The cute little bunny that gets one shot by a slime can fall onto spikes, and walk around with his critter friends.

Slimes live and have a persistence to attack the player, while having no organs or brain.

Smashing a altar with a hammer obtained from a meat wall magically spawns ores and wraiths.

You can catch bunnies in bug nets.

The only fish you can see is the one you can't catch through fishing. *cough* goldfish *cough*

Back
Top Bottom