Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You paid for the version you recieved, and any updates since are a bonus. We are not owed anything in any way 🤨
That would be the case if it was a DLC it's not, going by that logic that would mean anyone who complained about anthem had no right to complain as they paid for the version they received lmao

Almost feel like I've been robbed at this point waiting what seems like forever for an update that even mobile has now, I think console players should be compensated in one way or another for making us wait this long, you gotta remember we also paid for this game
You also gotta remember that they don't owe us any free updates. Especially the console version gotta be super expensive for relogic, considering how many different studios worked on it in the past and how it was developed again completely from scratch for the 1.3 version.
I seriously don't know how they make a profit out of consoles at this point.

Reactions:
That would be the case if it was a DLC it's not, going by that logic that would mean anyone who complained about anthem had no right to complain as they paid for the version they received lmao
If the version recieved is not fit for purpose then you have every right to complain, as with any other purchase. That isn't the case here, as the version you have is fit for purpose. The update improves things and adds extra. This isn't an entitlement, but a free extra. You were in no way guaranteed future content, so even if you didn't recieve this update, you are at no loss. Ergo, no entitlement to compensation.

Ok as ur releasing it to consol does that include switch or is nintendo being a butt like always also will anything be corrupt come the update such as characters being deleted ect

Switch has been stated in the dialogue on the top of the forum to come out later this year. The submission applies to Sony and Microsoft, so those will be released first and Nintendo will be focused on after.

Everyone here is speaking english, why you not? Thats a shame.

Respeta el foro y habla en inglés
Hi there @Kessora :) Thanks for trying to look out for the forums, but we don’t require that everyone speak in English. We love that Terraria has fans from all over the world, and if some prefer to write in a language different from English, that is a-okay here.

Greetings Terrarians!

It's a big day for Console Terraria, so we wanted to be the first to share the exciting news with you...

As we shared a few weeks back, we have submitted Journey's End/1.4 for review on consoles! Now we will patiently await the results of the review process, fix any issues raised (and resubmit as necessary), etc. Once approved by Sony/Microsoft, we will be set to put the update in your hands! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet - but this is the final development step before release!

Hang with us for just a bit longer as we navigate these final gates to bringing Journey's End to PlayStation and Xbox! As we know more/hear back during the process, we will keep you informed.
Hey will you guys even put kbm support on console? I would love to play terraria on xbox with kbm

I have a question, will the “rod of discord” also be updated/fixed in the next update for switch?

Not sure what is broken about it? However, the Switch code will be a whole new codebase... so old bugs won't exist (but then again, all new ones might! :p )

Hey will you guys even put kbm support on console? I would love to play terraria on xbox with kbm
They are putting keyboard and mouse support, I think it is going to be in the 1.4 update you are getting, but take my thought with a grain of salt.

Will there be free local multiplayer in the future? (For playing with mobile players)

Not sure what you mean? Can you elaborate?

Hi there @Kessora :) Thanks for trying to look out for the forums, but we don’t require that everyone speak in English. We love that Terraria has fans from all over the world, and if some prefer to write in a language different from English, that is a-okay here.
Então posso falar em Português Brasileiro?

Sorry Unit, i dont think that would be a great idea(that would be a salad of languages), but you're the boss xD

@Loki

WOW! I didnt know that switch was a whole diferent code.

We should start a reply chain and everyone can put in their guess on when the update will drop. This should make waiting for the update just a little more interesting.

You can just reply a date that you feel the update will be released. Or you can also add in your reasoning behind why you assume that the date you enter is what you are going with.

I’ll start, I think that Journeys End will release for console on October 3rd. The reason that I think this is the

I am going to cry it’s taking so damn long
Us both. I'm constantly checking the forums and everything else I can an unhealthy amount

Greetings Terrarians!

It's a big day for Console Terraria, so we wanted to be the first to share the exciting news with you...

As we shared a few weeks back, we have submitted Journey's End/1.4 for review on consoles! Now we will patiently await the results of the review process, fix any issues raised (and resubmit as necessary), etc. Once approved by Sony/Microsoft, we will be set to put the update in your hands! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet - but this is the final development step before release!

Hang with us for just a bit longer as we navigate these final gates to bringing Journey's End to PlayStation and Xbox! As we know more/hear back during the process, we will keep you informed.
Sorry to ask but I’m curious any news yet? I know you’ll post about it but I’m so excited thank you guys for making my favorite game :) also I hope you guys have a great day

Last edited:
Man, I can't wait till this releases!
Quick question though- I'm not sure if this was a feature or a bug, but sometimes when I open my inventory and try to move something, it wouldn't let me move anything. If it is a bug, is it fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom