Mobile Bestiary completion

orange blizzard

Terrarian
This is my first time using the forum, but I was wondering if there is a way to complete the bestiary (and get the golfer) in my old world. My world was created in 1.2, and is also a tiny world. The only biome I am missing is the underground desert, which doesn’t exist in my world. I have looked up how to create one on the wiki and found conflicting answers. If anyone knows an answer that would be great.

(Also sorry if this isn’t the appropriate area to put this)

Make a Sandstone wall in the underground and you can have your underground desert to spawn him. I think.
I have tried to make an underground biome. The wiki says that you need to create background walls, then hallow/corrupt them, then purify them. This makes them a ‘natural wall’. However, the desert music only plays while above ground, and the wiki has conflicting information on another page.

Wait, edit the wiki? You can do it? Are you an allowed person to edit the wiki?
Anyone can edit the wiki -- but other people can in turn edit what you put in, including insta-reverting nonsense. Currently (and for some time) the entry for Ecto Mist notes specifically that you cannot create an Underground Desert with those walls. Sorry, Orange Blizzard!

Anyone can edit the wiki -- but other people can in turn edit what you put in, including insta-reverting nonsense. Currently (and for some time) the entry for Ecto Mist notes specifically that you cannot create an Underground Desert with those walls. Sorry, Orange Blizzard!
Oh, but some time ago you needed to be some important person or the administrator to be allowed to chage things. Because they were tired of seeing that people just ruined the wiki putting things without real good sources. And the people were just destroying all the work made by others. So, sorry. I was wrong. I wasn't updated with that information.

Oh, but some time ago you needed to be some important person or the administrator to be allowed to chage things. Because they were tired of seeing that people just ruined the wiki putting things without real good sources. And the people were just destroying all the work made by others. So, sorry. I was wrong. I wasn't updated with that information.
That has never been how the wiki worked in general, neither under Gamepedia nor (edit to fix) Fandom. What would be the point of having a wiki if nobody can edit it? However, a few pages are locked to registered users (that is, named accounts) due to vandalism (that's often temporary), and some pages (like central data tables and templates) can be admin-locked if needed.

Last edited:
I have tried to make an underground biome. The wiki says that you need to create background walls, then hallow/corrupt them, then purify them. This makes them a ‘natural wall’. However, the desert music only plays while above ground, and the wiki has conflicting information on another page.
The walls need to be the 'natural' walls created in a Graveyard. Those walls are affected by the Clentaminator, so can be corrupted and purified. The regular Sandstone walls won't count. I don't play mobile, so this functionality may not be available in mobile yet. Last I heard, it works on PC, but I personally have not tried it.

Didn’t see the entry for ecto mist. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom