The Last Post Wins!

I'm feeling awkward
And realized I haven't said a word since Thursday irl
Hru?

I am...mostly well.

I have...perhaps severe self-consciousness. I still have some tension and pain in my chest from showing off the picture earlier. Aside from this, I am well.

I do not speak much most days. Is it odd for you remain silent for extended periods of time, poptarts?

I am...mostly well.

I have...perhaps severe self-consciousness. I still have some tension and pain in my chest from showing off the picture earlier. Aside from this, I am well.

I do not speak much most days. Is it odd for you remain silent for extended periods of time, poptarts?
No I just don't speak
I have no need to
Nothing I say really matters

No I just don't speak
I have no need to
That is rather... self-depreciating.

Though it is likely on the hyperbolic side. Because if you, hypothetically say, realize that you do not actually have anything worth saying, then you have the ability to rectify the problem.

It is more likely however, that you have things worth saying or listening to, but those around you refuse to listen.

That is rather... self-depreciating.

Though it is likely on the hyperbolic side. Because if you, hypothetically say, realize that you do not actually have anything worth saying, then you have the ability to rectify the problem.

It is more likely however, that you have things worth saying or listening to, but those around you refuse to listen.
I just have no friends irl
I also just don't like talking

Screenshot_20210924-173821_YouTube.jpg

Back
Top Bottom