Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about a couple more things I haven’t heard much about. Will mouse and keyboard support come to Xbox at least with the update, and approximately how large will the update be for XBOX (and PlayStation)?

Question about a couple more things I haven’t heard much about. Will mouse and keyboard support come to Xbox at least with the update, and approximately how large will the update be for XBOX (and PlayStation)?
Keyboard and mouse will be support, but the size of the update we don't Know..

View attachment 341091

That's right Terrarians - we have an official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation - September 30th!

As we mentioned a bit ago, we have been in submission with Sony/Microsoft - and we did have to conduct a second pass/submission after fixing up a few things. However, we are completely confident in this second pass - enough so that we are ready to give you all an official date.

We will have a changelog and more information available on launch day.

So, settle in for a bit longer and start the countdown, Terrarians - Journey's End will be with you soon!​
I wish we had an exact time I’ve been up since 12 am waiting for the update to come out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom