Xbox One Teleporter issue

Beekay

Terrarian
After using a teleporter, all blocks sort of faded out of existence, and my character has been duplicated

After using a teleporter, all blocks sort of faded out of existence, and my character has been duplicated
Can you give more detail about this? Does it happen 100% of the time? When you say your character duplicates, do you mean on the screen as a second character, or do you mean you now have another character to choose when loading a world?

Can you give more detail about this? Does it happen 100% of the time? When you say your character duplicates, do you mean on the screen as a second character, or do you mean you now have another character to choose when loading a world?
Not every time. It's only happened twice out of 10 times maybe, but 70% of the tiles on screen turn solid grey while flashing in and out, and my character spawns in a double that mimics my movement and its slightly to the top left of me. Everything else still functions properly, (chests, items, npcs, etc) but it messed with the screen badly.

Not every time. It's only happened twice out of 10 times maybe, but 70% of the tiles on screen turn solid grey while flashing in and out, and my character spawns in a double that mimics my movement and its slightly to the top left of me. Everything else still functions properly, (chests, items, npcs, etc) but it messed with the screen badly.
Weird. If you could get a screenshot or a video, that’d be great.

Back
Top Bottom