A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like the Smart Cursor it's the right directionl stick push it in two switch between free and snart/auto select movement.
Yeah I know how to switch between the smart cursor settings, but there’s no snapping with the D-pad apparently.

Dpad snap is on the list for DR to discuss next week.
Awesome! KB+M support is great and I’ll eventually try it out too, but for controller, the grid snap was incredibly convenient to mine specific blocks out of chunks of ore or gems without accidentally hitting the wrong block, or building precise structures for homes. I can still play without, but it’s definitely a lot more challenging for me.

Has anyone found a way to equip items from chests? It's not the same as equipping something from the main inventory.

Somebody please help. In a world I had, it was master mode ftw, so naturally my friend and I died to the goblins. But the goblin invasion didn't finish, and the bar just went away. Ever since, my npcs won't spawn, and I can't query housing to figure out why. (I'm on PS4 btw)

So how is the console version? I don’t know yet because I am at my mom’s house but I will be going tomorrow to see for myself.

Does anyone know how ti fix npcs not spawning? i did the goblin army on for the worthy, so i died ofc. but the goblin army never finished, and the bar just went away, now my npcs wont spawn. any ideas?

Yeah I know how to switch between the smart cursor settings, but there’s no snapping with the D-pad apparently.

Awesome! KB+M support is great and I’ll eventually try it out too, but for controller, the grid snap was incredibly convenient to mine specific blocks out of chunks of ore or gems without accidentally hitting the wrong block, or building precise structures for homes. I can still play without, but it’s definitely a lot more challenging for me.
THIS. exactly. You worded that perfectly . 👏 🎉

What great news, glad to know they are actually acknowledging this. Great work on getting a response to this. 👍

Has anyone found a way to equip items from chests? It's not the same as equipping something from the main inventory.
Sadly I don't think you can anymore. I've been trying too but, while in chests, even when you 'switch to world' it doesn't seem to allow you until it is in your ACTUAL inventory. Tested on Gear, Tools, Furniture AND Consumables . 👀

Ah ok, not sure what the snapping thing is, I never heard or used it till now.

Is quick trash an option for keyboard and mouse? I see others do it, but there doesn't seem to be a bind for it, or keyboard shortcut for it that works. Am I just being blind or is it not implemented correctly on console?

No actually you can't, the control scheme has been completed screwed up and you cannot even come to close to the same controls bindings in the previous patch. It quite literally won't allow you.
ha
ha
were doing this again
you'll get used to it
every mobile player did

ha
ha
were doing this again
you'll get used to it
every mobile player did
Speaking of mobile, I got it on my Amazon Kindle Fire 7 a whle back and fired it up, not gonna lie the controls were quirky not in a bad way but they were really different and kinda hard for me to use cause of my autism i think its gonna take me a long time to master mobile controls especially not knocking them mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom