Xbox One Cant create any worlds.

Kemurri

Terrarian
I cant create any new worlds on xbox, if I do create a world and close the application, once i reopen it the world is no longer there. restarting and reinstalling dont work. If i try and make a world on a seperate account it works fine. It only seems to be affecting my main account. I Have not been abble to play on my main account at all since the journeys end release because of this and the syncing files issue which has finally been resolved.

I cant create any new worlds on xbox, if I do create a world and close the application, once i reopen it the world is no longer there. restarting and reinstalling dont work. If i try and make a world on a seperate account it works fine. It only seems to be affecting my main account. I Have not been abble to play on my main account at all since the journeys end release because of this and the syncing files issue which has finally been resolved.
Thanks for the report and the details that using a different account works @Kemurri. I’m sure the dev team will be looking into it.

Couple questions…
  • How many worlds do you currently have?
  • What type of world are you trying to create (Journey, Classic, Expert, Master)

Thanks for the report and the details that using a different account works @Kemurri. I’m sure the dev team will be looking into it.

Couple questions…
  • How many worlds do you currently have?
  • What type of world are you trying to create (Journey, Classic, Expert, Master)
sorry for the late reply, but first i had the max ammount of worlds on the previous update, however i thought that was the problem first and deleted a couple worlds, so i am now down to 26. Also, ive tried to make classic, journey, expert, and master with the same results. This issue is still happening as of 10/9/21.

This is happening to me too!!! I thought I was maxed out so I deleted a bunch of worlds but that didn’t fix it. Sucks that this happened after I made a bunch of progress.

I have the same issue on PlayStation where if I create a new world and than close app, it’s not longer there and sadly I found out after starting a 5 hour play through :(

I am pretty sure this is happening to you guys because I saw something saying how they meant to make the max amount of worlds something higher but they accidentally capped it at 10 worlds. However, it still allows you to create more worlds so they won't save.

Sorry if I'm wrong just trying to help.

I am pretty sure this is happening to you guys because I saw something saying how they meant to make the max amount of worlds something higher but they accidentally capped it at 10 worlds. However, it still allows you to create more worlds so they won't save.

Sorry if I'm wrong just trying to help.
I would try that but the issue is most of these worlds have a lot of hours on them as they are comming all the way from 360, and id like to avoid deleting a huge number of worlds if possible.

Anyone know when this is going to be fixed? I can't make any new worlds so I am unable to play a world with the power menu, therefore no researching available..

Back
Top Bottom