tModLoader VanillaPlus Mod - Vanilla-style content expansion

Arrgghhhhh

Terrarian

icon.png

VanillaPlus v0.991
WIKI LINK: https://vanillaplus-terraria-mod.fandom.com/wiki/VanillaPlus_Terraria_Mod_Wiki#Content
VanillaPlus adds a new content that blends in with the aesthetic of the base game.
Most of the items have unique functionalities! Older items have also been made relevant again as part of later-game recipes!

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE:
-Fusion cutter: laser "sword" which is held out like a laser-y chainsaw, with an alternate fire that launches laser-disks. Post-Moon lord, crafted.
-Phantom Knives: Vampire knives style, but it can shoot both normally or starting ~20 blocks away using alt fire. Post-Plantera Dungeon, crafted.
-Parasite Claws: Arkhalis-type Lifesteal melee weapon

-Questionably Ethical Hoverboard: Obscenely fast hoverboard. >5x normal hoverboard speed. Drive safely, kids! Post Moon-lord, crafted.
-Suspicious Looking NPC: Sells all the boss summoning items! I assure you, his appearance is, in fact, a feature and not a bug.

Mod is in active development as of September 2021!

Leave some feedback in the comments!

Attachments

• BonusVanillaStuff.png
    BonusVanillaStuff.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 753
Last edited:
Fun to try your mod...
Then let me consider the mystery of several items' drops...no progress,if that wasn't from my unluckiness.So I come here to ask the drop sources of Banshees Wail,Greek fire,Last Whisper,Prismatic Apocalypse and test Sword——Or,I figure you won't open your C# codes for read...
Or,just go on to develop your mod so that players would become enough interested to explore it with a new game start,please!
There are still endless things to try,and you can also add more Easter eggs for the vanilla items and more as the special sun with sunglasses .After all,that holds more efficiency than items(few mods pay attention to them,don't them?)
:redspin: Thanks for inspirations anyway!:redspin:

Last edited:
Fun to try your mod...
Then let me consider the mystery of several items' drops...no progress,if that wasn't from my unluckiness.So I come here to ask the drop sources of Banshees Wail,Greek fire,Last Whisper,Prismatic Apocalypse and test Sword——Or,I figure you won't open your C# codes for read...
Or,just go on to develop your mod so that players would become enough interested to explore it with a new game start,please!
There are still endless things to try,and you can also add more Easter eggs for the vanilla items and more as the special sun with sunglasses .After all,that holds more efficiency than items(few mods pay attention to them,don't them?)
:redspin: Thanks for inspirations anyway!:redspin:
Yeah, sorry, Im doing this all by myself, so I haven't had time to document all that stuff in a wiki page yet. Most of the items in the mod are crafted. Take whatever item in vanilla that resembles the item you're looking for and plop it in the guide recipe checker. E.g. for Banshees Wail, get a Spectre Staff and check w/ the guide. Greek Fire and Last Whisper both drop from the Lunatic Cultist. testSword is unobtainable in game, and as the name suggests, is for testing during development.

When I have enough time, I'll make a quick wiki page or maybe just document that stuff here.

Thank you for downloading the mod!

Back
Top Bottom