PS4 No seedler drop

Arkrahm

Terrarian
Hello, ReLogic. I would like to state, that I have killed plantera at least 50 times, in both normal and expert, yet have not yet obtained seedler. It's very annoying, as it's the final component I require to craft the Zenith. Please fix this.
Thank you

don't worry its just poo luck your not the only one i spent hours and hours farming enchanted swords for the blade staff and finally got one after 300 kills. it's a 1/35 chance and i got multiple nazars and a rod of discord which is rarer than the staff

I have killed plantera over 100 times. The drop rate is 20%. I should've gotten at least five
That's not how it works. It's has a 1/7 chance to drop on a normal world. That means every time you kill Plantera, it's only a 1/7. If you kill plantera 3 times and don't get it, the chance does not go up to 3/7. You are just not having good luck is all.

That's not how it works. It's has a 1/7 chance to drop on a normal world. That means every time you kill Plantera, it's only a 1/7. If you kill plantera 3 times and don't get it, the chance does not go up to 3/7. You are just not having good luck is all.
it's actually a 2/7 chance to drop on expert mode and beyond.

The chance of not getting a 1/7 drop from 500 bags, which OP didn't, is (6/7)^500, which is about 1 in 3.3x10^34. That is definitely a bug. No one could possibly get that unlucky.

Hello, ReLogic. I would like to state, that I have killed plantera at least 50 times, in both normal and expert, yet have not yet obtained seedler. It's very annoying, as it's the final component I require to craft the Zenith. Please fix this.
Thank you
Same happened to me when 1.4 released, I got one from a friend but the they made a whole new character and world for it on normal

I got one from the first plantera I killed on Xbox one expert so you’re probably just getting unlucky, I forgot how good the seedier was!

Back
Top Bottom