Story Undertale: The Last Corridor (Potentially Dead)

Boom:
147a36ea-0545-4ae4-a548-2275df800867.png

(Hey, does anyone want to offer some ideas on what direction I should go with this fanfic? I'm not gonna revive it YET, but I want to have some ideas for when I do. Getting community suggestions makes the story more diverse and creative, and better overall!

Also, any critique for the chunks of fanfic that already exist? I want to know what can/should be changed to improve the currently posted stuff! Thanks for the help in advance!

*inhales*
W h y did I not read this earlier? This is amazing!
Any thoughts, critique, suggestions, etc. for when I continue the fanfic in the future? I want to try to improve on its amazing-ness, maybe even add more content to the chapters or smth-

Sadly, I have no ideas (I can barely make a story myself lol), I just think it's incredible
I'm glad you think so lol; everyone else seems to think so too! Ig that means I did a good job thus far? No one else seems to have any ideas either. I think either they can't think of anything to change/add/etc., like you, or they're just too lazy to want to try to help ;(. Hopefully the former tho-

I was thinking of doing my own Undertale/Deltarune/AU story, so I’m trying not to share too much material ahead of time. As far as the story, maybe have Alphys find out about the resets and gave Mettaton some upgrades to kill Frisk before she could get to the CORE.

I was thinking of doing my own Undertale/Deltarune/AU story, so I’m trying not to share too much material ahead of time. As far as the story, maybe have Alphys find out about the resets and gave Mettaton some upgrades to kill Frisk before she could get to the CORE.
Sounds like a good idea, actually, I'll keep that in mind! Could be something Flowey tells Alphys or smth-

Sans might be more likely. Flowey wanted Frisk/Chara to complete their genocide run, and from what you’ve written so far it seems like Sans doesn’t trust frisk and remembers the other genocide runs. Sans is also friends with Alphys (At least I’m pretty sure he is, I need to play the game/read the wiki again), so it’d be possible that he told her while Frisk was in Waterfall.

Sans might be more likely. Flowey wanted Frisk/Chara to complete their genocide run, and from what you’ve written so far it seems like Sans doesn’t trust frisk and remembers the other genocide runs. Sans is also friends with Alphys (At least I’m pretty sure he is, I need to play the game/read the wiki again), so it’d be possible that he told her while Frisk was in Waterfall.
I suppose that could also work; that would also open the opportunity for Sans to feel guilty for causing Frisk to die so many times at MTT's hand, and maybe even intervene if Frisk dies TOO many times. That way my ship can actually progress a bit more xD

Back
Top Bottom