tModLoader Helpful NPCs

New update is out! I've added new npc sprites made by @Lonely Star and they're really good.

.jpg

Tried downloading the mod on the mod browser, but when I click download I get a quick "flash" and it does nothing. Tried multiple times, restarted client, etc; Friends also get the same issue. Could we get the file posted here so we can use the mod?

Tried downloading the mod on the mod browser, but when I click download I get a quick "flash" and it does nothing. Tried multiple times, restarted client, etc; Friends also get the same issue. Could we get the file posted here so we can use the mod?
I'm also having this issue, would really love to use the mod but it doesn't let me download

same problem, tried downloading from the forum and the game crashed when I enter in my world

I'm also having this issue, would really love to use the mod but it doesn't let me download
same problem, tried downloading from the forum and the game crashed when I enter in my world
Download the file linked on the first page and drop it in Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods and next time you join the game it should install with I believe the newest update as it shows it was downloaded from the mod browser
1637105771052.png

1637105731899.png

This mod has finally been updated to 1.4! The main new addition is Chester! You can find him throughout your world and he'll sell you chest loot that he finds! Please let me know how his spawn rate feels. Should he spawn more or less? Also tell me any items you think I missed that NPCs should sell, I'm not very familiar with 1.4 content yet.

I did some math regarding BoC's summon.

You have to spend around 4 Silver and 95 Copper to get the materials for a summon, and you get around 24 Gold and 92 Silver if you sell the drops from killing BoC using said summon.
I have a feeling this may be a bit unbalanced.

Back
Top Bottom