tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
Hi
I noticed an error with this mod in multiplayer
every single stave does not have its guardian or special buff when ever me and my freinds are in multiplayer

OOOOOOOOOOOOO ROASTED

also i found another glitch in multiplayer.
kari/patient 0, won't spawn after beating all the the required mini bosses
so you can't beat him or anything that requires him beaten.
i don't know if this is because of multiplayer but it doesn't spawn, and it does in single player.
we did R.O.D into the room where he is and placed torches so idk if thats why.
we also have Fargo's mods (NOT DLC) and thorium

Last edited:
Just finished my first playthrough, overall was a blast. I had a lot of fun and highly recommend this if you play moded terraria, however.

Biggest thing that I would like to see changed
Staves are hands down no contest more powerful then any other build option. Even when you are built exclusively for one of the other options (seedbags, Spirits) your stave still crushes them. I cant imagine if you built exclusively for staves. Staves imo need to be toned down a bit, AND seedbags and spirits need to be brought up. I will say, seedbags felt GREAT.... WHEN they could work. However, when bosses are highly mobile, and the seedbags have very limited range they have very low uptime. The guardian ability on staves is really what busts it. Using for example a multishot guardian on the ring stave had me kill golem in about 9 seconds, as a seedbag build.... Staves feel like they should be equal to the other options when you build for them, and are a filler (say when waiting for mana) for the other options, not just hands down the best option, all the time, regardless of build

Just my 2 cents, still had a blast playing it, and would recommend it to anyone.

Just finished my first playthrough, overall was a blast. I had a lot of fun and highly recommend this if you play moded terraria, however.

Biggest thing that I would like to see changed
Staves are hands down no contest more powerful then any other build option. Even when you are built exclusively for one of the other options (seedbags, Spirits) your stave still crushes them. I cant imagine if you built exclusively for staves. Staves imo need to be toned down a bit, AND seedbags and spirits need to be brought up. I will say, seedbags felt GREAT.... WHEN they could work. However, when bosses are highly mobile, and the seedbags have very limited range they have very low uptime. The guardian ability on staves is really what busts it. Using for example a multishot guardian on the ring stave had me kill golem in about 9 seconds, as a seedbag build.... Staves feel like they should be equal to the other options when you build for them, and are a filler (say when waiting for mana) for the other options, not just hands down the best option, all the time, regardless of build

Just my 2 cents, still had a blast playing it, and would recommend it to anyone.
i know all of that, it'll be balanced next update

Part in the top right corner of the lab( after kinda wall of flesh boss) can break progressin if you go through 1 block gaps with a hook or it's intended? i just destroyed miniboss near first bunch of corium and got xeno pickaxe. This feels kinda wrong.( post golem pre cultist)
Or uranium rod is way too powerful

Part in the top right corner of the lab( after kinda wall of flesh boss) can break progressin if you go through 1 block gaps with a hook or it's intended? i just destroyed miniboss near first bunch of corium and got xeno pickaxe. This feels kinda wrong.( post golem pre cultist)

There's a few ways to break the labs progression, the underwater portion should be done after Moonlord but the miniboss isn't to hard to beat. In the next major update (which won't be out for a few months) the lunar pickaxe requirement is being changed to a locked door so that progression break will be fixed.

will be fixed

so I have a problem with the druid class and i was told to post it here, so im in a server with other friends and were playing with multiple decently big mods, and I'm playing the druid class from this mod, but whenever i try and summon my stave guardians they don't appear but it gives the cooldown, anyone got a fix?

so I have a problem with the druid class and i was told to post it here, so im in a server with other friends and were playing with multiple decently big mods, and I'm playing the druid class from this mod, but whenever i try and summon my stave guardians they don't appear but it gives the cooldown, anyone got a fix?

They're a bit broken in multiplayer, I've heard restarting the server might fix it but I'm not too sure.

I have just encountered a bug related to Ancient House
1625339963118.png

The terraria community forums are an underrated as hell place. Everyone’s busy trying to get help on discord servers, which is chaotic, or trying to get help from the steam community, which is often inaccurate or inconsistent.

For the big terraria mods you can come here and have a one on one with the mod’s creators. (I’ve seen Fabsol (calamity), Tails (Ancients Awakened), and Hallam (here, lol) all pretty much actively chatting with their communities. Not to mention the fact that very few people actually know that most mods have a forums page.

What a hidden gem for the terraria community.

The terraria community forums are an underrated as hell place. Everyone’s busy trying to get help on discord servers, which is chaotic, or trying to get help from the steam community, which is often inaccurate or inconsistent.

For the big terraria mods you can come here and have a one on one with the mod’s creators. (I’ve seen Fabsol (calamity), Tails (Ancients Awakened), and Hallam (here, lol) all pretty much actively chatting with their communities. Not to mention the fact that very few people actually know that most mods have a forums page.

Well said ;(

tbf MoRs discord server doesnt have that many active members talk there, so you'd be able to talk even more with Hallam there

its a lot easier to talk to me on my discord than here, i kinda stopped feeling like talking on the forums now so i only check it once a day

Back
Top Bottom