PS4 Multiplayer question

ozzcln

Terrarian
Sorry if misplaced but wasnt sure where to ask and comment this. Was spliscreen + online multi removed or just not looked at? I ask because I help my nephews online while they do splitscreen and its always been fine. Aside from some lag, entirely my side 100% and not ya'll, it does good. Again sorry if misplaced just wondering if it was still possible or no.

Sorry if misplaced but wasnt sure where to ask and comment this. Was spliscreen + online multi removed or just not looked at? I ask because I help my nephews online while they do splitscreen and its always been fine. Aside from some lag, entirely my side 100% and not ya'll, it does good. Again sorry if misplaced just wondering if it was still possible or no.
Hi @ozzcln welcome to the forums. :)

Regarding splitscreen+online, this was mentioned in the announcement thread:

“Splitscreen + Online (in combination) Multiplayer is not currently supported - this will be explored at a later update, as we did not want to delay the launch to chase the many edge case issues this specific situation creates.”

You can read more info about the update here: A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation! And for known issues and FAQ: Journey's End on XBox and PlayStation - Known Issues and FAQ

Back
Top Bottom