OOC Survival of the Fastest OOC

What should the character limit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*frustrated noises because I want to add two more characters but at the same time I don't want to add them*

*frustrated noises because I want to add two more characters but at the same time I don't want to add them*
Yo can go ahead and add them if you feel like it! It’s really up to you. Also, don’t hate yourself. Hate leads to anger, anger leads to suffering, and suffering leads to The Dark Side.

Yo can go ahead and add them if you feel like it! It’s really up to you. Also, don’t hate yourself. Hate leads to anger, anger leads to suffering, and suffering leads to The Dark Side.
Problem is, at the same time as wanting to add them, I don't want to add them...
And uhh, I'm too busy trying not to laugh too much to even have time to hate myself

Yo, question, how does moonlight affect some of the wildlife?
So, most of the wildlife, excluding cats, parrots, and other house pets are usually unaffected by the moon, but most, if not all birds usually are affected. They turn a violent shade of red, and anything alive they come into contact with is disintegrated immediately. There is one exception, and that’s birds of prey, like eagles and owls, which are completely unaffected by any affect the moon has. House pets, well… If they go outside when the moons out, they will turn into those horrifying monsters, as will humans when they are In the moonlight.

Not really seeing anything there either, just a short bit of stuff for the story.

Anyway, I was thinking of maybe joining this RP, but I don't really use characters that are under 18, so I was wondering what the rules are regarding older characters. I'm also wondering what the character limit is, and what species are allowed.

Last edited:
Not really seeing anything there either, just a short bit of stuff for the story.

Anyway, I was thinking of maybe joining this RP, but I don't really use characters that are under 18, so I was wondering what the rules are regarding older characters. I'm also wondering what the character limit is, and what species are allowed.
Species is only human, but that’s for a bit more realism. there’s a bio sheet for Survivors, or the older people over 18. It’s almost the same. Charachter limit for now is however many you would like, so Infinite, but not much else. I could make a monster sheet, but I don’t know right now.

Hello! As a former RPer, the concept of this RP has grabbed my attention. I'm going to read through the RP because I have nothing else to do.

Well, here's my application, hopefully I didn't miss anything.

Name: Kyle Yaris
Age (Preferably 25 and above): 34
Sexuality: Male
Class: Whichever class is supposed to be the ranged class.
Appearance: Extremely pale skin, greyish blue eyes, and dark hair, with a white shirt, black pants, and a black jacket.
Flaws: He's gotten a bit overconfident due to how long he has survived, so he isn't quite as careful as he probably should be. He also often overestimates his own abilities in combat.
Bonds (optional): He seemingly doesn't care about anything, but he does get a bit nervous and more cautious in forests for some reason.
Strengths: He is extremely good at using various knives and other weapons with blades, whether it be using them in melee combat, or as throwing weapons. He's also pretty good with firearms.
Personality: A bit cold and harsh, often using sarcasm to insult people when he thinks they've done something wrong. He also doesn't take many threats that seriously, so he may out himself and others at risk in certain situations.
Relationships (optional): He knows a few people, but none of the other characters in the RP right now.
Other: Assuming I read everything correctly, I can choose one piece of equipment for him, and he also gets the other stuff listed. So, assuming that is correct, then a HK MK23 handgun with one 17 round magazine.

Last edited:
I might actually consider joining this RP, but I'll wait until the weekends when I have all the free time to join. If I do join, my character might be a side character that crosses paths with the main group every once in a while. I can't really promise that I will be active all the time, since I often have other activities that I do, such as pixel-art. For now, I'll continue reading.

Back
Top Bottom