tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I'm having a problem with the * Infinite Range * feature. She does not work. When activated, the blocks do not break and do not put.There are suggestions on how to solve this?
Not sure, a first troubleshooting step would be to disable all other mods and see if a normal pickaxe works with the feature. If that works, it might be a conflict, you can work out the conflict by slowly enabling other mods. You'll want to do this testing on a new world and character so you don't unload things on your normal player and world

Yes, it worked, with 2 mods this function worked, but it's problematic that in my assembly this function does not work, it would have saved me a lot of time

I recently started playing Terraria again and whenever I type things with Hero's it doesn't seem to full act like I am typing so I will end up wasting potions and moving around while I am using things like the item browser, anyway I can fix this.
There is a mod called base library that seems to mess with input, if it's not that mod, I'm not sure, I haven't figured this issue out completely yet

The little tab that makes the bar come up and down pretty much can be clicked on only once. If the bar is up, if you click on it, the bar does come down, but the tab completely dissappears. Can't click on it at all. Tested it all by itself.

The little tab that makes the bar come up and down pretty much can be clicked on only once. If the bar is up, if you click on it, the bar does come down, but the tab completely dissappears. Can't click on it at all. Tested it all by itself.
try using 100% zoom values, this mod doesn't deal with zoom very well

It'd be really nice if the infinite range feature would automatically disable when I switched to "smart cursor" mode, rather than the current warning. IDK how hard it'd be to catch that, but ... :)

Hi!
Here's some logs from my dedicated server, which stoped loading hero's mod at launch, Fargowiltas Mutant mod stoped too. The culprit being Apachii's Classes Mod, as while its installed both mods wont load, and without it they work like a charm....
I notified them and gave the logs too.
Ask if you need more informations!
Thanks for your mods as they are perfect in these times of testing !!
Ps: I'm on Tmodloader v0.12 Alpha eb9e2992, built 09/10/2021

Attachments

• server2.log
    28.8 KB · Views: 102
for some reason, the 1.3 version of 'Cheat extensions for Hero's/Cheat sheet' doesn't work. the dev of that mod said it might be an issue with hero's mod itself. could any of you all check into that? i can't open the extension tools menu with the mod installed.
Here, somebody else also had this issue:
I found out why the gui is tripping when i press the extensions, its when you enlarge your ui scale by greater than 20% instantly (i think, because i tried increasing it bit by bit it worked fine) it goes back fine though when you turn it back to 100%

Hey so recently when playing on a friend's sever I was no longer able to log in. Whenever I see the option I hover my mouse over it says "Login" I click then nothing and the "Login" text popup goes away. It seems like it it works but I just can't see the menu or something? after i do this i also cant even click the login popup swatch

So, we've noticed a bug with logging in when using steam invites, if you can't log in right now, try joining via IP address instead or downgrading to the previous version. (downloads are on github in 1st post.)

Why are there only these 4 functions in multiplayer mode, I am the administrator
微信截图_20220115144123.png

Hey it seems that on all my devices (Windows 10 PC with good specs, M1 Mac), when I hover over any bit of UI associated with Hero's Mod, my game's framerate drops to 25 FPS. The Item Browser and Buffs menu drop it to like 10 FPS. I think there may be some memory leak or just some general performance issues happening here. Please can you look into it and fix it?

This mod is very cool and useful, but it has very big problem: i was playing with my friend and i just wanted to test how banning works. I banned my friend and myself too. BUT HOW DO I UNBAN BOTH OF US NOW I CANT HOST A SERVER AND I AM EVEN BANNED IN ORIGINAL TERRARIA. I hope somebody will help me

Back
Top Bottom