Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

that's kind of shocking, i remember playing this game, the start was like a house on a beach with the guide inside, and there was this crystal some time after going through a cave or somethin
That's STW, yup. We can't open source the mod though as it contains the base game source code which would be piracy if we had available for download.

Only now I found out that this project was put on hold, but I understand why.
Even I felt a lot of times like stopping working on my mods too, but I'm too stubborn to do so,
and there's people who wants to see more, so hard to stop.

Anyways, hope you guys do more cool stuff. :D

Que pasó con el super terraria World?
Hi @Yoshiko I moved your post into the Super Terraria World thread. You can read through other posts here - the first post indicates STW is not currently available to play.

Hola, moví tu publicación al hilo de Super Terraria World. Puedes leer otras publicaciones aquí: la primera publicación indica que STW no está disponible para jugar.

We don't know about the due date and I don't want to spoil... It's been 2 years anyway what happened to Super Terraria World (STW)?

We don't know about the due date and I don't want to spoil... It's been 2 years anyway what happened to Super Terraria World (STW)?
1.4 happened and massively broke the standalone mod. I'm guessing it was deemed too much effort to fix VS worth fixing or something, the reasons I do not know. (whatever this the "after a collective talk" in this post could mean Standalone - Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod)

I'm just speculating what the real reasons could be, all we know so far is that 1.4 is the main thing which nailed the coffin for STW.

1.4 happened and massively broke the standalone mod. I'm guessing it was deemed too much effort to fix VS worth fixing or something, the reasons I do not know. (whatever this the "after a collective talk" in this post could mean Standalone - Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod)

I'm just speculating what the real reasons could be, all we know so far is that 1.4 is the main thing which nailed the coffin for STW.
It was pretty much the result of the huge amount of changes needed for 1.4 coinciding with the dev team's general personal situations changing meaning we had less time to work on the mod. We'd also been working on the project for around 6 years, and had ideas for new projects we wanted to work on, but couldn't due to the comittment of STW - for Khaios it was his (now hugely successful) YouTube channel, and for me and Flippi it was to work on our own game; Vingar.

It was pretty much the result of the huge amount of changes needed for 1.4 coinciding with the dev team's general personal situations changing meaning we had less time to work on the mod. We'd also been working on the project for around 6 years, and had ideas for new projects we wanted to work on, but couldn't due to the comittment of STW - for Khaios it was his (now hugely successful) YouTube channel, and for me and Flippi it was to work on our own game; Vingar.
Ah, so basically, it was the perfect time to call it quits after a long running time to move on to other things, smart move.
Glad you all had a good run while it lasted, good luck with new endearers.

Back
Top Bottom