OOC Survival of the Fastest OOC

What should the character limit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quickly gonna remind you to update the character list in the first post. As far as I can tell, the ones that aren't in the list yet are:
For me: Cin, Dark and Elian
For Greninjoid: Madeline
For Dragonwolf: Kyle
Also my character

Just posting this to let you all know that I'm heading out early today to sleep, this headache is making being online very hard.

Name: Raquina Lash
Nickname(optional): Rat Queen
Age (Preferably 25 and above): 26
Sexuality: Bi
Class: Monster Tamer
Appearance: She wears a light green sweatshirt with animal designs on it and a pails sweatshirt under that, with a pale pink shirt underneath. She has long, bleached hair, put up in a pony tail. She wears a grey skirt and black combat boots. She wears rings, earrings, and a necklace.
Flaws: She's absolutely brutal, so not great at keeping friends. Her violent tendencies can cloud her judgment too often.
Strengths: Is good at reading people, animals, and even monsters, and can manipulate them to do what she wants. If that doesn't work, intimidation is never a bad option.
Personality: Brutal, manipulative, evil? They also like rats, and are actually kind to them. Neat.
Other: Instead of the normal bat or hatchet, they carry a sharp metal whip which is stylized in the shape of a spine. Yikes.

Name: Raquina Lash
Nickname(optional): Rat Queen
Age (Preferably 25 and above): 26
Sexuality: Bi
Class: Monster Tamer
Appearance: She wears a light green sweatshirt with animal designs on it and a pails sweatshirt under that, with a pale pink shirt underneath. She has long, bleached hair, put up in a pony tail. She wears a grey skirt and black combat boots. She wears rings, earrings, and a necklace.
Flaws: She's absolutely brutal, so not great at keeping friends. Her violent tendencies can cloud her judgment too often.
Strengths: Is good at reading people, animals, and even monsters, and can manipulate them to do what she wants. If that doesn't work, intimidation is never a bad option.
Personality: Brutal, manipulative, evil? They also like rats, and are actually kind to them. Neat.
Other: Instead of the normal bat or hatchet, they carry a sharp metal whip which is stylized in the shape of a spine. Yikes.
Sexuality is straight then... at least for the moment. I hope that's an ok answer.
#4a034f (Elian's color)
#374938 (Dark's color)
All good!

Don't forget to update the character list, btw. iit's really bothering me that people add character lists and then they just
Don't update it
and then I wonder, "WHY did you add it if you aren't going to update it consistently?!"

Back
Top Bottom