OOC Survival of the Fastest OOC

What should the character limit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah...
I mean, I could try just making a very rough and rushed sketch for one of them, but I don't feel like opening sketchbook today...

Then don’t
The quickest way to ruin a hobby is to force yourself to do it when you’d rather not. It’s one thing if your quality of life depends on you completing the thing, but in this case it seems like forcing yourself to draw is just giving you less rest than you need and increasing your stress levels.

Well, I have been taking a break for a while, haven't made any drawings in ten days and my last sprite was on Tuesday

Since I'm bored, I'm going to continue reading through the roleplay. Currently somewhere between page 20 and 30.

cool its complete, Razor's redesign.........!

Razor screenshot (3).png

Name: Joy
Nickname(optional):
Age(can’t be over 18): 12
Sexuality: Straight
Class: Defender/Mage
Appearance:
Joy (Human).jpg

Flaws: Might be a bit too kind.
Bonds (optional): ???
Strengths: She's surprisingly skilled in combat, even though she dislikes violence.
Personality: Incredibly kind, cheerful, and is pretty much never sad or angry. (She isn't angry in the drawing, just determined)
Relationships (optional): ???
Other:
Text color: #a63051

Also, for some reason you have my username listed as Dragonwolf95, when my username is actually Dragonwolf73.

EDIT: Also, what are the differences between the survivor classes?

Last edited:
Nickname(optional):
Appearance: View attachment 345631
Strengths: She's surprisingly skilled in combat, even though she dislikes violence.
Personality: Incredibly kind, cheerful, and is pretty much never sad or angry. (She isn't angry in the drawing, just determined)
Other:
Joy: Doesn’t like violence
Also Joy: Battle theme is called ‘Scourge of the universe’

I'm not sure how long Hunter stays active in the RP, but I plan it to be long enough that Hunter at least gets to know everybody.

Name: Copy and Paste Zach Variation 2 (Roleplaying V2.5) (reformatted for this RP)
Nickname(optional):Zach
Age(can’t be over 18):Under 18
Sexuality: Male????
Class: Warrior(melee)
Appearance: Black hair, green glasses, wears a blue tank top, wears a grey T-Shirt. Black shorts. Rather short.
Flaws: On the skinny side.
Bonds (optional): None because all my Zachs have no friends. :(
Strengths: Pretty fast. Doesn't require a lot of food or water.
Personality: Overenergetic and fidgety when happy. Likes to break stuff when angry. Likes blunt attacks for some reason.
Relationships (optional): None.

Updated description for Kaden:

Name: Kaden
Nickname: None
Titles/Other Names: None
Species: Human
Sexuality: Sexuality
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 110 lbs
Appearance: skinny with dark brown hair, brown eyes, wearing grey Adidas joggers, a dark green shirt, a grey Adidas sweatshirt, a pair of beat-up maroon shoes, pale,
Items/Equipment: A small backpack with two jars of pickles in it, a small knife with a pickle on it
Personality: Dramatic, Outgoing, somewhat easy to get along with
Class: Mage/Ranger
Ideals: survival, making friends
Strengths: Very smart, self-taught magic-user
Weaknesses: physically weaker than most, easily annoyed by kids
Relationships: Nayomi (friend) April (friend?)
Other: Has an obsession with pickles,
Text Color: #93934A

Name: Eve Razorclaw Dracella
Nickname(optional): Razor N/A
Age(can’t be over 18): 16
Sexuality: Lesbian Asexual
Class: Warrior
Appearance: Eve has dark skin and dyed red hair. She has brown eyes and wears a navy blue sweatshirt with black sweatpants. Her shoes are white. Dracella‘s right arm and part of her right side is mutated similarly to the rest of the monsters. Her navy blue sweatshirt is torn on that side, but patched up in some places with black fabric. Her sweatpants are torn in several places and her shoes are dirty. The infected arm is reminiscent of a tentacle, and has teeth all the way up it.
Flaws: Too trusting. Has a short temper, and she’s a terrible shot.
Bonds (optional): The Monsters
Strengths: Makes friends easily. Boosted physical strength and speed due to being infected
Personality: Eve is a kind person who isn’t afraid to stand up for her friends. Dracella is a cruel, ruthless person who will sacrifice her underlings to save herself.
Relationships (optional):
Madeline-(Girlfriend)
Reese (Friend)
Klaire (Friend)

N/A
Other: An automatic pistol and one magazine of ammunition
Equipment:
@HangeZoëTheTurkey

Last edited:
Nickname(optional):
Appearance: View attachment 345631
Other:
Name: Copy and Paste Zach Variation 2 (Roleplaying V2.5) (reformatted for this RP)
Nickname(optional):Zach
Age(can’t be over 18):Under 18
Sexuality: Male????
Class: Warrior(melee)
Appearance: Black hair, green glasses, wears a blue tank top, wears a grey T-Shirt. Black shorts. Rather short.
Flaws: On the skinny side.
Bonds (optional): None because all my Zachs have no friends. :(
Strengths: Pretty fast. Doesn't require a lot of food or water.
Personality: Overenergetic and fidgety when happy. Likes to break stuff when angry. Likes blunt attacks for some reason.
Relationships (optional): None.
Updated description for Kaden:

Name: Kaden
Nickname: None
Titles/Other Names: None
Species: Human
Sexuality: Sexuality
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 110 lbs
Appearance: skinny with dark brown hair, brown eyes, wearing grey Adidas joggers, a dark green shirt, a grey Adidas sweatshirt, a pair of beat-up maroon shoes, pale,
Items/Equipment: A small backpack with two jars of pickles in it, a small knife with a pickle on it
Personality: Dramatic, Outgoing, somewhat easy to get along with
Class: Mage/Ranger
Ideals: survival, making friends
Strengths: Very smart, self-taught magic-user
Weaknesses: physically weaker than most, easily annoyed by kids
Relationships: Nayomi (friend) April (friend?)
Other: Has an obsession with pickles,
Text Color: #93934A
Name: Eve Razorclaw Dracella
Nickname(optional): Razor N/A
Age(can’t be over 18): 16
Sexuality: Lesbian Asexual
Class: Warrior
Appearance: Eve has dark skin and dyed red hair. She has brown eyes and wears a navy blue sweatshirt with black sweatpants. Her shoes are white. Dracella‘s right arm and part of her right side is mutated similarly to the rest of the monsters. Her navy blue sweatshirt is torn on that side, but patched up in some places with black fabric. Her sweatpants are torn in several places and her shoes are dirty. The infected arm is reminiscent of a tentacle, and has teeth all the way up it.
Flaws: Too trusting. Has a short temper, and she’s a terrible shot.
Bonds (optional): The Monsters
Strengths: Makes friends easily. Boosted physical strength and speed due to being infected
Personality: Eve is a kind person who isn’t afraid to stand up for her friends. Dracella is a cruel, ruthless person who will sacrifice her underlings to save herself.
Relationships (optional):
Madeline-(Girlfriend)
Reese (Friend)
Klaire (Friend)

N/A
Other: An automatic pistol and a large amount of ammunition
Equipment:
Oh dear god what’s with all the stuff. All good, although the Auto Pistol is a bit too OP, mostly because of the ammunition, but of it’s only one mag, it’s all good.
Hey, @HangetheHauntedTerrarian, if you can, can you update the character description so Hunter's sexuality can be seen as straight?
Yeah, I’ll do that after I add all of these damn Bios

Oh dear god what’s with all the stuff. All good, although the Auto Pistol is a bit too OP, mostly because of the ammunition, but of it’s only one mag, it’s all good.
The gun’s mostly just for intimidation, as she’s too bad of a shot to actually hit anything that’s more than five feet away, but that makes having less ammo fine so ok

Back
Top Bottom