• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Radarian Akatchia
Nickname(optional): Radar
Age(can’t be over 18): 10
Sexuality: Gay
Class: Mage/Ranger
Appearance: View attachment 346545
Flaws: Can be a bit annoying even at the best of times, doesn’t talk much, always depressed
Bonds (optional): None (Yet)
Strengths: A wide arsenal of moves in combat and a very strategic mind
Personality: Usually depressed, doesn’t enjoy company, barely talks
Relationships (optional): His eagle Killjoy
Equipment: Spellbooks galore in his small pack, a Deagle with very few rounds, 2 Kunais
Other: Was born in Japan but somehow found his way to America
Accepted I guess. If anyone has any objections, say them now of forever hold your peace

Name: David Resham
Class: Monster Tamer/Hunter
Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, a red and black plaid shirt, a tan vest, and blue jeans.
Flaws: His way of convincing monsters to behave in the way he wants them to relies on him acting more powerful than them, so it doesn't work as well when the monsters are actually stronger than him, and realise that.
Bonds: He really does hold onto his journal, and often acts like his journal is more important than his life.
Strengths: He is pretty good with a rifle or shotgun if he gets one, and he does have some practice with a knife.
Personality: He used to be a bit of an :red:, but is starting to improve on that, but he will definitely get that way again if people complain too much about environment. He seems to believe that what is happening with the moon is nature's way of fighting back at what humans have done to the environment.
Other: Has almost none of the normal starting equipment, only having a hatchet, and a journal where he keeps track of what he's learned of the monsters. Also, he does seem to be hiding some other secret, but it is a secret, so if required I'll just tell @HangeZoëTheTurkey what it is in a conversation.
Hi
EDIT: I guess the spoiler just adds an ellipsis when the title is too big then.

Last edited:
Name: David Resham
Class: Monster Tamer/Hunter
Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, a red and black plaid shirt, a tan vest, and blue jeans.
Flaws: His way of convincing monsters to behave in the way he wants them to relies on him acting more powerful than them, so it doesn't work as well when the monsters are actually stronger than him, and realise that.
Bonds: He really does hold onto his journal, and often acts like his journal is more important than his life.
Strengths: He is pretty good with a rifle or shotgun if he gets one, and he does have some practice with a knife.
Personality: He used to be a bit of an :red:, but is starting to improve on that, but he will definitely get that way again if people complain too much about environment. He seems to believe that what is happening with the moon is nature's way of fighting back at what humans have done to the environment.
Other: Has almost none of the normal starting equipment, only having a hatchet, and a journal where he keeps track of what he's learned of the monsters. Also, he does seem to be hiding some other secret, but it is a secret, so if required I'll just tell @HangeZoëTheTurkey what it is in a conversation.
Hi
EDIT: I guess the spoiler just adds an ellipsis when the title is too big then.
I do like it, but that secret would be nice, a long with what he’s learned about the monsters.

I need to think of something......

either I can kill Razor off because I am a terrible person who is lazy and expects to be carried.

or I can let him be a background character while a new character exists and becomes the next thing....

I just need to think about it so please don't get mad if I do the former. -_-

Name: gash reaper
Nickname(optional): nazgul
Age (Preferably 25 and above): 25
Sexuality: straight
Class: Necromancer(survivor)
Appearance: Black cloak with white face paint in a skull pattern, combat jacket and boots, a gray tank top under his cloak and night black jeans and he has a belt with a belt buckle made of silver a medical kit and gash's notebook aka book of monsters anatomy
Flaws: not thinking straight, being that he is insane
Bonds (optional):
Strengths: knowledge, weapon handling medical skill
Personality: psychopath
Relationships (optional):
Other: mostly using rusted weapons, but his favourite weapons are his double bladed scythe and his shark hunting knife

Last edited:
Name: gash reaper
Nickname(optional): nazgul
Age (Preferably 25 and above): 25
Sexuality: straight
Class: Necromancer(survivor)
Appearance: Black cloak with white face paint in a skull pattern, combat jacket and boots, a gray tank top under his cloak and night black jeans and he has a belt with a belt buckle made of silver a medical kit and gash's notebook aka book of monsters anatomy
Flaws: not thinking straight, being that he is insane
Bonds (optional):
Strengths: knowledge, weapon handling medical skill
Personality: psychopath
Relationships (optional):
Other: mostly using rusted weapons, but his favourite weapons are his double bladed scythe and his shark hunting knife
I suppose I could accept this.

Name: Makayla Wilde

Sexuality: Lesbian

Class: Mage

626197_vlI4BA8u.png

Bonds: She has a black lab as a pet, if that counts

Flaws: Blinded by bright lights, and not very strong. Forgetful at times.

Strengths: Fast, sneaky, and great at healing. Has an extensive knowledge of plants and their medicinal uses, as well as what's edible and what's poisonous. She can do pyromancy, and do it well, too.

Personality: Professional Dumbass that's hella gay for her girlfriend and will do pretty much anything to protect her. She's very intrigued by the monsters, which has resulted in some Shenanigans. Likes music, and loves plants. Also, she :red:in' l o v e s stickers. She's got way too much of 'em.

Relationships: Melody (girlfriend)

Other: Is unable to get burned by her own flames.

Items:
-All of the starter items (tool of choice is a staff that she made, and the baseball bat has like a lot of stickers on it)
-Lemon-themed backpack containing a :red: ton of stickers, including a sticker book where you can draw the stickers yourself, a bunch of snacks, art supplies, and a sketchbook
-kool bicycle with, you guessed it, a :red: ton of stickers on it.
-phone
-airpods
Name: Melody Kendrick

Nickname: Mel (only Makayla can call her this tho, anyone else that calls her Mel will get stabbed)

Class: Ranger

626197_jS9v29rV.png

Flaws: Terrible at staying focused, and also has no clue how melee weapons work aside from stabbing people and beating the :red: out of stuff. Do NOT trust her with anything bigger than a dagger. She has insomnia, and, as such, is very sleep deprived. This does not help with her focus levels.

Bonds: You know the dog from Makayla's app? Yeah

Strengths: All-around physically (strength, speed, stamina) and highly intelligent. Very good with and mechanical stuff and technology.

Personality: Kind, if somewhat emo at times. Very protective of her girlfriend, as well. Gets startled easily. A bit of a klutz, and tends to accidentally knock random things over with her wings. Loves singing and reading.

Relationships: Makayla (girlfriend)

Items:
-Starter supplies (tool of choice is a comically large wrench)
-black backpack containing books, food, a few Cool Rocks and crystals, and a notebook whose contents are basically those grunge notebook pages i keep seeing on pinterest
-dog food for the doggo
-a glock and some ammo
-one of those rainbow knives
-also has a bike
-phone
-beats headphones
o yea their text colors are this and this, respectively

also considering making sunny a werecat of some sort, but i'm still working that out for now

Last edited:
Name: Makayla Wilde

Class: Mage

Bonds: She has a black lab as a pet, if that counts

Flaws: Blinded by bright lights, and not very strong. Forgetful at times.

Strengths: Fast, sneaky, and great at healing. Has an extensive knowledge of plants and their medicinal uses, as well as what's edible and what's poisonous. She can do pyromancy, and do it well, too.

Personality: Professional Dumbass that's hella gay for her girlfriend and will do pretty much anything to protect her. She's very intrigued by the monsters, which has resulted in some Shenanigans. Likes music, and loves plants. Also, she :red:in' l o v e s stickers. She's got way too much of 'em.

Relationships: Melody (girlfriend)

Other: Is unable to get burned by her own flames.

Items:
-All of the starter items (tool of choice is a staff that she made, and the baseball bat has like a lot of stickers on it)
-Lemon-themed backpack containing a :red: ton of stickers, including a sticker book where you can draw the stickers yourself, a bunch of snacks, art supplies, and a sketchbook
-kool bicycle with, you guessed it, a :red: ton of stickers on it.
-phone
-airpods
Name: Melody Kendrick

Nickname: Mel (only Makayla can call her this tho, anyone else that calls her Mel will get stabbed)

Class: Ranger

Flaws: Terrible at staying focused, and also has no clue how melee weapons work aside from stabbing people and beating the :red: out of stuff. Do NOT trust her with anything bigger than a dagger. She has insomnia, and, as such, is very sleep deprived. This does not help with her focus levels.

Bonds: You know the dog from Makayla's app? Yeah

Strengths: All-around physically (strength, speed, stamina) and highly intelligent. Very good with guns, and can fly. Good with mechanical stuff and technology.

Personality: Kind, if somewhat emo at times. Very protective of her girlfriend, as well. Gets startled easily. A bit of a klutz, and tends to accidentally knock random things over with her wings. Loves singing and reading.

Relationships: Makayla (girlfriend)

Items:
-Starter supplies (tool of choice is a comically large wrench)
-black backpack containing books, food, a few Cool Rocks and crystals, and a notebook whose contents are basically those grunge notebook pages i keep seeing on pinterest
-dog food for the doggo
-can she have a gun? if she can i'm giving her a glock and a decent amount of ammo
-one of those rainbow knives
-also has a bike
-phone
-beats headphones
o yea their text colors are this and this, respectively

also considering making sunny a werecat of some sort, but i'm still working that out for now
So, that's a hard no to the flight, and the gun could do with a bit less ammo, but all good other than that.

Back
Top Bottom