tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I finally found what is causing it. It is the Frost Barrier accessory freezing effect from Calamity. There might be items with similar effects causing it as well.
1634838276865.png

we know already

It's kinda sad that dis mod hasn't got any update for a year. :/ I mean like most mods nobody cares summoner XD I hope you guys will be making cool summoner items after 1.4 update( within the whips)

I have seen someone else talk about this in this forum, but I have run into the bug where the portals from the Piglin Army sink through the ground after they take direct damage. The only way to remove them is by quitting out of the world and rejoining, otherwise they fall endlessly past the normal world bounds. The mods I am running with Shadows of Abaddon are as follows: Thorium, Calamity, Calamity Music, Split, Spirit mod, FargowiltasSouls, Fargowiltas, FargowiltasSoulsDLC, WMITF, Magic Storage, Wing Slot, AutoTrash, Ancients Awakened, FargowiltasMusic, Boss Checklist, and Vein Miner.

I have seen someone else talk about this in this forum, but I have run into the bug where the portals from the Piglin Army sink through the ground after they take direct damage. The only way to remove them is by quitting out of the world and rejoining, otherwise they fall endlessly past the normal world bounds. The mods I am running with Shadows of Abaddon are as follows: Thorium, Calamity, Calamity Music, Split, Spirit mod, FargowiltasSouls, Fargowiltas, FargowiltasSoulsDLC, WMITF, Magic Storage, Wing Slot, AutoTrash, Ancients Awakened, FargowiltasMusic, Boss Checklist, and Vein Miner.
What weapons are you using on them?

What weapons are you using on them?
I think there were a few but the main one was the Harvester, a late pre-hardmode gun from spirit mod. There was probably also some uses of accursed arrows (spirit mod) with the Skelebowne from Shadows of Abbadon. They seemed to stay still if minions where attacking them [EDIT: Tested this with the slime god summons and the portals still sank into the ground], but any direct damage (i.e. damage the is not from summons or passive damage). I could test this a bit more to see if it is based on certain weapons or weapons from certain mods I guess but I am not sure how that would change things.

Last edited:
Just letting ya guys know that I updated the wiki link, we are abandoning the old wiki due to the decisions made by Wikia. Please use the new one, as we will no longer provide any support for the old wiki.

Thanks for that! I hate Wikia, the ruiner of Wikis.

It's so good to see a wiki where I don't have to jump through hoops with ReStyle and Greasemonkey to restore basic functionalities, such as "actually displaying the text".

I think there were a few but the main one was the Harvester, a late pre-hardmode gun from spirit mod. There was probably also some uses of accursed arrows (spirit mod) with the Skelebowne from Shadows of Abbadon. They seemed to stay still if minions where attacking them [EDIT: Tested this with the slime god summons and the portals still sank into the ground], but any direct damage (i.e. damage the is not from summons or passive damage). I could test this a bit more to see if it is based on certain weapons or weapons from certain mods I guess but I am not sure how that would change things.
1642683090687.png

are you using any of these

I was using Pandora's box from Fargo's Souls Mod DLC and an entity summoned from it called "Bonus 33% More Halls Triple Soothing Action Soothes Sore Throats Relieves Coughs Cools Nasal Passages 9999999/9999999" this this is what the Scavenger says when you ask her to tell you her secrets. It has a picture of Steve Harvey on it. Does anyone know what this is?

I was using Pandora's box from Fargo's Souls Mod DLC and an entity summoned from it called "Bonus 33% More Halls Triple Soothing Action Soothes Sore Throats Relieves Coughs Cools Nasal Passages 9999999/9999999" this this is what the Scavenger says when you ask her to tell you her secrets. It has a picture of Steve Harvey on it. Does anyone know what this is?
It's basically just a test dummy mob, iirc.

it's not Steve Harvey it's A:red: Pie, Scourge of Free Speech.

Also yeah do not use Pandora's Box with SoA there's a chance you spawn an enemy that corrupts your world

Back
Top Bottom