Resolved [Xbox One] Pet Hoarder achievement bugged

Totally up to you. Can wait till update I guess ~ didn’t know how long it takes for you to get the other pets though
What I will do is. I will try getting the pets before the update. But I have a feeling its gonna come out before I can get them. But I will just say. Wait for the update. If its not fixed with the update, Then will have them there for then to test.

Is that alright with you?

What I will do is. I will try getting the pets before the update. But I have a feeling its gonna come out before I can get them. But I will just say. Wait for the update. If its not fixed with the update, Then will have them there for then to test.

Is that alright with you?
Whatever is good with you! We can touch base post update and see what happens. I’ll have to figure out if 1.4 pets exist and if they are needed, I know nothing about the update so, heh.

Whatever is good with you! We can touch base post update and see what happens. I’ll have to figure out if 1.4 pets exist and if they are needed, I know nothing about the update so, heh.
There will be quite a few pets added. But yeah, I will keep trying in the mean time. Been enjoying playing with the old UI so.

Hope you get it working c:
Still nothing …. I equipped them all with equip RT (and unpaused for each one due to menu pause). I’ll try using them in hot bar…

Attachments

• F1B06A13-74CB-4A56-868D-D090DDFBCAB0.jpeg
    F1B06A13-74CB-4A56-868D-D090DDFBCAB0.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 70
  • BF45B811-7714-415F-95DF-244F20A124DE.jpeg
    BF45B811-7714-415F-95DF-244F20A124DE.jpeg
    784.6 KB · Views: 72
Still nothing …. I equipped them all with equip RT (and unpaused for each one due to menu pause). I’ll try using them in hot bar…
Nothing…. Bro what the heck come on! I even walked for approximately 3 seconds with each pet
So frustrating - I spent so much time getting all the pets, TWICE, and it won’t work. There’s some sort of issue with it, whether that be with some players or many. Idk man

Attachments

• 9F6CA6F1-BDE3-43C0-98E7-286DFC3E4263.jpeg
    9F6CA6F1-BDE3-43C0-98E7-286DFC3E4263.jpeg
    445.3 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
I know this sounds crazy, but can you try picking up each pet and placing it in the pet slot? I know this shouldn't work but its worth a shot. I've definitely unlocked this before, but i'll give it another shot to test it.
Below is all the pets that are included in the achievement, we didn't modify it from 1.3.5, only made sure to not include any pets that no longer exist.

1634665304163.png

I know this sounds crazy, but can you try picking up each pet and placing it in the pet slot? I know this shouldn't work but its worth a shot. I've definitely unlocked this before, but i'll give it another shot to test it.
Below is all the pets that are included in the achievement, we didn't modify it from 1.3.5, only made sure to not include any pets that no longer exist.

method tested with these 18, and no success :(

method tested with these 18, and no success :(
Thanks for trying! Can i get your xbox gamertag? i can try to test in the dev environment with a mirror of your player data.
One more thing to try: throw them all on the ground and pick them up?

Thanks for trying! Can i get your xbox gamertag? i can try to test in the dev environment with a mirror of your player data.
One more thing to try: throw them all on the ground and pick them up?
I sent you my GT - also, yes, I can try that as well. Will let you know!

Update: Tried and did not work unfortunately. (Tried all at once, if that matters)

Last edited:
Incredible! Many thanks - my last achievement left on the board for the game :) (on the “official” list anyway, heh)
Well there you go. Good to see they are looking at fixing it and were able to reproduce it. c: Hopefully you will be able to unlock that achievement soon then!

Back
Top Bottom