tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I don't know if it's just me but for some reason, I can't download the latest version of the Calamity Music mod (It immedietly kicks me out of the download bar).
Anybody got any solutions?
You can download the music mod seperately here:

After downloading it, just put the "CalamityModMusic.tmod" file into "This PC>Documents>My Games>Terraria>ModLoader>Mods" and you will have the music.

After downloading it, just put the "CalamityModMusic.tmod" file into "This PC>Documents>My Games>Terraria>ModLoader>Mods" and you will have the music.
Can I remove it afterwards (for example when I am trying to play with a different modpack)?
Also is it the most recent verson and compatible with the latest Calamity version?

EDIT: ok, I have figured out how to do it all, thanks for the help!

Last edited:
For some reason, some items appear as "Unloaded Item". I've disabled and enabled the mod various times as to see if it would fix it and it didn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

This is just a suggestion, but could you PLEASE add back lore item effects? Without them, the lore items dropped by bosses have no purpose except for story, and to me, are kind of a waste of inventory space.

Whenever I try to update the Calamity Music Mod, I always get sent back to the browser without having it being updated at all. Can I have some help with that?

Whenever I try to update the Calamity Music Mod, I always get sent back to the browser without having it being updated at all. Can I have some help with that?

It's one of the newest messages because this is a common problem right now, so please bother to at least read the newest 1-2 pages before posting? Not trying to be an :red:, I just think forums like these would often save 50% of the space if people just bothered to read if their problem has been adressed before.
With "Cntr+F" you can even search for words on the page, so you don't have to read the posts and just have to search for buzzwords like "Calamity music" or smth.

No, we are using Calamity and a couple quality of life mods (smart doors, auto trash, etc.)
We have zero RAM problems. Please read what I said above <.<
We even tried on the 64 bit launcher so we can use our full RAM. Changes nothing.
Our PCs, again, are FAR above what we would need to run this.

Also, on the previous version we played Calamity, TOGETHER WITH OTHER CONTENT MODS, and had NO PROBLEMS!
Our hardware is 100% up to the task EASILY. Speedtests say our internet connection is constantly fine. We are not using any other content mods right now.
It all began with the Calamity update.

So please don't say this in such a condescending manner when I already explained that we were using these mods in the past with no problems. And now we are using up LESS RAM than we did back then since we aren't using any other content mods. So something changed for us with this version.

So yeah, I didn't list any other mods, because we aren't using anything else.

PS: Just to satisfy your curiousity I quickly did a fresh install and ONLY used Calamity, no music, no quality of life mods, and quickly went to summon the eater of worlds, since the problem was most apparent in worm like enemies. And it's the same. He teleports all over the place, even when I literally exclusively have Calamity installed, tons of RAM to be spared, stable Internet connection, etc.
Again, this new Calamity version messed something up for us two.
Try disabling a lot of the video things and setting quality to auto. I run on a Windows 7 and had the same problems and that fixed it for me (except for DoG).

Try disabling a lot of the video things and setting quality to auto. I run on a Windows 7 and had the same problems and that fixed it for me (except for DoG).
Please read what I have written carefully...
The Quality is no problem. We tried all sorts of things and our PCs are FAAAAAR better than what you need for Calamity.
Also we ran Calamity together with more content mods in the past and had no problems.
I appreciate that you try to help, but from what I said you should know that I already tried all of that and that it's not what causes the problem.

I'm not trying to sound rude, I just REALLY wanna play Calamity so I'm disappointed when someone just gives a reply that I basically already answered to cause I got my hopes up <.<

Anyways, tldr, thanks for the try, but the options change nothing.
I am 99% sure it has something to do with Calamity 1.5 specifically.

"Rare Elemental in a Bottle healing orbs no longer home towards the player by default"
Now this elemental is real trash :/ In addition to the fact that healing projectiles do not pass through obstacles, disappear after a while, now you also need to try to catch them during the battle? Perhaps this can be done in a normal game, but in a game with almost all complications this elemental in addition to being simply useless, clutters up the axcuar slot and clogs the screen with unnecessary projectiles. The old system where the elemental shot at the player was balanced by the fact that projectiles were slow and disappeared when hitting an obstacle. Now this is real trash

"Rare Elemental in a Bottle healing orbs no longer home towards the player by default"
Now this elemental is real trash :/ In addition to the fact that healing projectiles do not pass through obstacles, disappear after a while, now you also need to try to catch them during the battle? Perhaps this can be done in a normal game, but in a game with almost all complications this elemental in addition to being simply useless, clutters up the axcuar slot and clogs the screen with unnecessary projectiles. The old system where the elemental shot at the player was balanced by the fact that projectiles were slow and disappeared when hitting an obstacle. Now this is real trash
not to mention how little they heal. unless the amount got buffed (i wouldnt know this), now theres pretty much no reason to use rare elemental

not to mention how little they heal. unless the amount got buffed (i wouldnt know this), now theres pretty much no reason to use rare elemental
Patchnote doesn't say this, but I've tested it. In the previous version, the healing orb restored 25HP, and now it is 15HP. I really don't get it. This elemental was not OP, with the help of it you could withstand a maximum of 1 hit more, especially with the help of it you did not become immortal, now it is needed exclusively for the accessory of all elementals, no more. Decoration among all the others, from which there is at least minimal benefit

Man Calamity hate summoner or somthing?

Patchnote doesn't say this, but I've tested it. In the previous version, the healing orb restored 25HP, and now it is 15HP. I really don't get it. This elemental was not OP, with the help of it you could withstand a maximum of 1 hit more, especially with the help of it you did not become immortal, now it is needed exclusively for the accessory of all elementals, no more. Decoration among all the others, from which there is at least minimal benefit
It got NERFED??

Please read what I have written carefully...
The Quality is no problem. We tried all sorts of things and our PCs are FAAAAAR better than what you need for Calamity.
Also we ran Calamity together with more content mods in the past and had no problems.
I appreciate that you try to help, but from what I said you should know that I already tried all of that and that it's not what causes the problem.

I'm not trying to sound rude, I just REALLY wanna play Calamity so I'm disappointed when someone just gives a reply that I basically already answered to cause I got my hopes up <.<

Anyways, tldr, thanks for the try, but the options change nothing.
I am 99% sure it has something to do with Calamity 1.5 specifically.
Sorry I worded the last comment badly, it was a long day for me and I wasn’t really all that concerned about sounding nice, mb.

Calamity 1.5 is gonna have bugs.

One thing you could look into would be your distance from each other, are you nearby? I tried to play with a dude from Australia once, and it killed my pc, (I also have a great pc) just due to distance, the other guy also had an amazing pc, the lag was just too much due to distance and delay.

I’d say if you’re not in the same state, that’s a bit of lag, if you’re in different countries, amplify that by 3-4, and if you’re on a different continent, that times about 8.

It’s just the way the cookie crumbles rn due to the draedon update not being fully polished yet, best of luck to you, I’m out of ideas. ._.

If you haven’t already, get rid of smart doors, it’s bugging a lot as of now for some reason.

It should be getting patched soon, but it isn’t good to use rn.

Yo! is this thread still up? If yes, I would like to report a potential bug(maybe I don't really understand what's going on).
So I got this new summoner item from eye of Cthulhu(Deathstare Rod) and it basically one shots everything, I don't know what's going it might be with the weapon itself or maybe weapon+accessories combination.

here's a screenshot, fought Slime God. didn't even lasted long enough for my potato pc to render the screen.
dafuq3.png
:red:.png
dafuq2.png

Sorry I worded the last comment badly, it was a long day for me and I wasn’t really all that concerned about sounding nice, mb.

Calamity 1.5 is gonna have bugs.

One thing you could look into would be your distance from each other, are you nearby? I tried to play with a dude from Australia once, and it killed my pc, (I also have a great pc) just due to distance, the other guy also had an amazing pc, the lag was just too much due to distance and delay.

I’d say if you’re not in the same state, that’s a bit of lag, if you’re in different countries, amplify that by 3-4, and if you’re on a different continent, that times about 8.

It’s just the way the cookie crumbles rn due to the draedon update not being fully polished yet, best of luck to you, I’m out of ideas. ._.

If you haven’t already, get rid of smart doors, it’s bugging a lot as of now for some reason.

It should be getting patched soon, but it isn’t good to use rn.
Ay no worries mate all good.
The other dude is in the same country as me and it can't be distance anyways because it also happens if I'm solo hosting a world
If I pick single player at the main menu, it doesn't happen. If I pick multiplayer and am alone on a dedicated server or hosting alone, it still happens.
So yeah, it's specifically multiplayer mode, even if I'm alone.

About the smart doors thing, I tried a fresh install with ONLY calamity and the same thing still happened.
So yeah, I'm most likely just experiencing some 1.5 bad optimization I guess s.s
I wanna play it so bad, but the bosses are unbearable and downright unfair.
Combine that with the fact that this mate and I only ever play on the highest difficulties and now you have malice mode bosses teleporting like 15 blocks into you :^)

I am on a Draedon Update world (world created november 20th, 4 days after release) and i can't progress the Daedron Codebreaker. Decryption Computer is added but i'm stuck at the Long Ranges Sensor Array. I can decrypt the Schematic, it says I learned new recipes but I still can't build the Long Ranged Sensor. That's the third time now I tried. (Yes i got the Schematics from the chests but the crafted ones didn't work either, so BOTH don't work). Tested in a new world but same issue. At this time now decrypting it again won't even show that i learned new recipes anymore.
Any ideas how to fix this?
Enabled mods are shown below.

Attachments

• image_2021-11-24_194218.png
    image_2021-11-24_194218.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,065
I am on a Draedon Update world (world created november 20th, 4 days after release) and i can't progress the Daedron Codebreaker. Decryption Computer is added but i'm stuck at the Long Ranges Sensor Array. I can decrypt the Schematic, it says I learned new recipes but I still can't build the Long Ranged Sensor. That's the third time now I tried. (Yes i got the Schematics from the chests but the crafted ones didn't work either, so BOTH don't work). Tested in a new world but same issue. At this time now decrypting it again won't even show that i learned new recipes anymore.
Any ideas how to fix this?
Enabled mods are shown below.
I am also having this problem, so a solution would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom