Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Linux Other
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hi,

As in the topic title, I tried to setup Terraria Dedicated server to try out Terraria and Don't Starve Together crossover, but it doesn't work.
There is my server.txt file content:

motd=Some description :)
world=/data/terraria/worlds/aaa.wld
autocreate=1
worldname=World3
maxplayers=20
port=7777
seed=constant
priority=1

And when I'm joining to the server, I see just a standard-generated world.

1637759681002.png

Server version is 1.4.3.1 running inside mono:6.12 docker container with command
/data/terraria/1431/Linux/TerrariaServer -config /path/to/server.txt

I tried to run other special seeds like Drunk World, and it was working fine. Hence, I don't know what am I doing wrong. Is this feature still missing for dedicated server?

Have you tried generating the world in singleplayer then starting it up with the server?

Have you tried generating the world in singleplayer then starting it up with the server?
Yeah, this is how I'm running this right now. However, is it possible to expect an improved solution for that?
I wish this won't be a default/approved approach to setup The Constant world on a dedicated server, because it's a bit inconvinient imo.

Yeah, this is how I'm running this right now. However, is it possible to expect an improved solution for that?
I wish this won't be a default/approved approach to setup The Constant world on a dedicated server, because it's a bit inconvinient imo.
Definitley not a permenant solution, just wanted to check you were able to play in the meantime! Will see if it can be reproduced and will report it if so.

EDIT: This seems to work fine on Windows. Sadly my Linux install isn't really working at the moment, but it could be related to that.

Back
Top Bottom