tModLoader [1.4.1.2 TT2] Advanced world generation seeds

Will do, wasn't thinking. All I ever do is gen Large Worlds. As I did with the painted for the drunks seed.

Really don't have much use for anything other than Large. Anything else I use are custom sized TEdit maps much smaller than Small.

Posted a new version, I did a little mistake on painted worlds and failed map generation is mostly due to for the worthy and drunk world both making the jungle temple bigger.
I tried to fix it in a better way, but it still fail sometimes...
I could reduce the temple size, but I prefer to have a way bigger temple to reflect both seed's special characteristics even if the world generations fails sometimes rather than making a normal temple.
I think I will add a button to cancel a world generation to simplify this case

A button would be great. if I had to guess my success rate is about 1 of 25, probably less. It likes to hang up at the half-way mark. Did the older version of RandomDen use a different temple size with this seed? I don't have near as many hangs while using it.

config: painted for the drunks, large world, 1.4.1.2.

Last edited:
A button would be great. if I had to guess my success rate is about 1 of 25, probably less. It likes to hang up at the half-way mark. Did the older version of RandomDen use a different temple size with this seed? I don't have near as many hangs while using it.

config: painted for the drunks, large world, 1.4.1.2.
I changed the tweak to generate the world with both seeds activated indeed, it seems about as big as before and it worked at the first try with the biggest kind of temple in large worlds. I hope it has a great success chance ?

Nope, very low success chance. Maybe the wrong version was uploaded? I was trying it earlier then re-downloaded it to try it again. Haven't had success after 15+ tries.

As for installation, you should have the dll along with the .cs & .json files in the plugins folder, but the dll file should be the only one ticked in the plugin manager? Older versions of the cs files were completely removed to isolate issues. I also re-downloaded the game to ensure my client wasn't an issue.

Nope, very low success chance. Maybe the wrong version was uploaded? I was trying it earlier then re-downloaded it to try it again.

As for installation, you should have the dll along with the .cs & .json files in the plugins folder, but the dll file should be the only one ticked in the plugin manager? Older versions of the cs files were completely removed to isolate issues. I also re-downloaded the game to ensure my client wasn't an issue.
Nah, you only need the DLL in your plugin folder, the others cs files are here to provide the source code and the JSON is here to provide the list of every seed
I might just have had luck, I'll do something tomorrow to solve this problem and I'll try to not reduce temple's size, I might even make it bigger

Did an update on both versions :
On TT2, I fixed the bug linked to the temple generation and even added stupid seeds that only aims to create a big temple, even if it's likely to fail
On Tmod, I added a cancel button to cancel world generation if it fails and support to others mod tiles/walls to add them to the world randomization pool

Just a little update to say that I worked on a new UI for tmodloader 1.4, it is already available on GitHub if you compile tmodloader on the merged_testing development branch

I know this is a busy time of year for a lot of people but now that 1.4.3 has dropped is there going to be an update with the new The Constant seed so I can run a world that's both the new seed and crimruption?

Also I'm sure I originally got this mod from TmodLoader alpha's mod browser but I'm not seeing it on the browser anymore.

I'll update the mod when I'll have the time, yes, maybe this weekend

And you won't find it in the browser because the default option is to only show non downloaded mods

EDIT : Well it's done

Last edited:
Are you aware of any changes from 1.4.1.2 to 1.4.3 considering world gen aside from the new seeds? I was considering just using worldgen in the old version then playing in 1.4.3.

Last edited:
What's up with the drippler crippler in underground desert chests lol?
Also, there's 2 weird issues I keep running into: crimson tunnels reaching up to a cloud, and crimson spawns. As in, the location I spawn at when game starts being covered in crimson grass already somehow. Would it be possible for these to get fixed?

Last edited:
If this is the Advanced World Generation mod that is on the Steam Workshop, is there any way you could add an option not to change the sky islands in a Drunk seed? They are currently overwriting the Hallow grass that is supposed to generate on the anniversary seed.

Back
Top Bottom