Pixel Art Jestexe's sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
geO8016.gif

Yeah it's not too great. If you want I can make a new one.
If you want you can, but its pretty good :p i like it!

Oh and btw mind if i use lord english and spades for a character in a video game? the game would be free, i'll give credit (and btw i was trickyotaku :p )

You should update the OP with all these as you post them. I'm scared I might miss some if I have to dig through the pages.

Great work though man. You've got some serious talent.

Awesome sprites you have there!
May I request a Knightmare? (Hell night (or blazing bones) riding a Nightmare, which is a hell horse)

Oh my, you are incredibly good at spriting! I love every one of your works. Could I perhaps request a cheesecake mob? If it proves too difficult, just pass my request. I'd just like to see what kind of a creature one could transform a cheesecake into.

Oh my, you are incredibly good at spriting! I love every one of your works. Could I perhaps request a cheesecake mob? If it proves too difficult, just pass my request. I'd just like to see what kind of a creature one could transform a cheesecake into.
Sorry I didn't find a mob that would fit for your request (At least not yet). Please take this cheesecake for now.
E55TT6j.png

You don't talk much, do you, Jestex? :dryadsmile:
Love your spriting style.

If you moved the arms back as he shoots, I think it'd give a much better feeling of recoil. Dunno if you're looking for comments, sorry if you're not.

I doubt that people are interested in what I have to say about my sprites.
Also, thank you. :D

And yeah I saw that problem when the sprite was done but I was too lazy to fix it right away.
TUWT23l.gif

[Insert juicy shotgun sounds here]

Your sprites are pretty. If I may bother you with a request, can you do my avatar ? However you want.
Aw. Thank you. Anyways, I need a break. Don't worry. I will make it later today.

Dunno if you're looking for comments, sorry if you're not.
I am. Feedback helps me improve my sprites. So comment away!

Thank you for all of your feedback! It really keeps me going.

That talent, though. You're absolutely smashing these out! If you've got some time.. would you be up to spriting Kikuchio from the original Seven Samurai movie? For reference he's the bloke with the longest sword.
a31f1bc0f2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom