OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hey, guess who's here
Name: Raven Jadeheart
Species: Human
Appearance:
Raven_Jadeheart.png

Personality: Serious and doesn't really like making friends/trusting people, but will still trust/befriend others if she feels like it.
Equipment: Golden Bloom (A sword that can transform into a greatsword if fed with mana)
Abilities/Strengths:
  • Left eye (Oracle) has improved vision abilities (night vision, x-ray capability and can see things accurately like the Sharingan) when activated but takes a heavy toll on her mana reserves.
  • An expert at magic and has mastery over most weapon types.
  • Some Unique Skills and three Ultimate Skills (Raphael, Uriel and Yog-Sothoth). Using Uriel and Yog-Sothoth will drain a lot of mana, so Raven will only activate them in the direst of emergencies.
Flaws:
  • Running out of mana will significantly reduce her combat capabilities
  • Her mana reserves isn't really that large so constantly being in battle and forcing her to use her abilities will put her in a major disadvantage
World description: Since I'm not using my lore world, Raven is gonna come from the TenSura (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime) universe
Hex code: Whatever this is (#61BD6D)
Too OP, pls nerf

Last edited:
Hey hey, guess who's here
Name: Raven Jadeheart
Species: Human
Appearance:
Raven_Jadeheart.png

Personality: Serious and doesn't really like making friends/trusting people, but will still trust/befriend others if she feels like it.
Equipment: Golden Bloom (A sword that can transform into a greatsword if fed with mana)
Abilities/Strengths:
  • Left eye (Oracle) has improved vision abilities (night vision, x-ray capability and can see things accurately like the Sharingan) when activated but takes a heavy toll on her mana reserves.
  • An expert at magic and has mastery over most weapon types.
  • Some Unique Skills and three Ultimate Skills (Raphael, Uriel and Yog-Sothoth). Using Uriel and Yog-Sothoth will drain a lot of mana, so Raven will only activate them in the direst of emergencies.
Flaws:
  • Running out of mana will significantly reduce her combat capabilities
  • Her mana reserves isn't really that large so constantly being in battle and forcing her to use her abilities will put her in a major disadvantage
World description: Since I'm not using my lore world, Raven is gonna come from the TenSura (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime) universe
Hex code: Whatever this is (#61BD6D)
Too OP, pls nerf
well I don't really know how to need it since I don't really know much about the abilities

And can you give a brief description of the universe since I (and probably many others) don't know what it is?

To be honest it's kind of similar to our Earth, just... that there's this system where you can get a Skill and evolve it if your soul has enough willpower and strength. Other than that, monsters are all nameless, and they will evolve when they are named.

You can also be a True Demon Lord if you have a Demon Lord seed in you and reap a lot of souls. On the opposite side, you can also be a Hero if the Hero's egg (earned by signing a contract with a spirit of light) hatches.

That's about it, really.

To be honest it's kind of similar to our Earth, just... that there's this system where you can get a Skill and evolve it if your soul has enough willpower and strength. Other than that, monsters are all nameless, and they will evolve when they are named.

You can also be a True Demon Lord if you have a Demon Lord seed in you and reap a lot of souls. On the opposite side, you can also be a Hero if the Hero's egg (earned by signing a contract with a spirit of light) hatches.

That's about it, really.
then it's accepted
Just uh... how would monsters appear?

Most of them spawn when there's a large concentration of magicules in a certain area
(Magicules are basically TenSura's power system, or perhaps mana in other works of fiction)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom