Not open for further replies.
Hello again all.
Offer a Cthulhu boss, if you are interested:
(Cthulhu - Boss - IDEA)
%D0%9A%D1%82%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%85%D1%83_2.0_Art_Elisey.png

"Let's see how you will avoid it!"

Is immune to all effects.
Has 100000hp. 65 and protection.
Deals 100-150 weapon damage, and when it touches the player.
Minions cause 80 damage.
Hardmod boss.
Boss when awakened at sacrifice appears at one end of the ocean, you will have a can with the call cultists accident. Boss throws dialogues and then uses one of the attacks, it can not fly, immediately imposes effect (dropped telepathy, telepathy or killed if trapped against the wall) boss moves in one direction like a wall of flesh, but rests on the surface of his body could be seen below the tentacles are play the background, the boss sometimes stops that would apply one of the hands to attack, except punches boss can use different kinds of magical attacks, shoot balls from the finger in the direction of the player or the beam, the player must manage to dodge because the beam passes through the wall, then calls on different creatures to himself to help predict attacks Cthulhu not just say one thing to make their own way.
In the second phase discards the shell and one can see his brain and mouth exposed, attacks become more aggressive, sometimes the boss pulls the tongue that would grab the player caught him he would try to eat it, just dragged into your mouth, the player will have to fight it.

Falls from his death-like things rybronskie, only in the style of Cthulhu, and he pet - Cthulhu.

(SteamPunk guarding robot)
2148260bd3ba.png

Has 1000hp. 35 and protection.
Deals 80-100 weapon damage, and when it touches the player.

I am having this same issue
Well, here's 3 people with the issue.
I'll give an order of events to see if I did anything wrong
-Created small world in the mod
-Killed WoF (I had prepared summoners on my main character)
-Kill 3 mech bosses
-Kill plantera
-kill golem
No temple
Second time:
-Create small world
-Kill WoF
-Kill 3 mech bosses
-Kill Armageddon Slime
-kill plantera
-kill Golem
No temple.
Am I doing something wrong or does the game hate me? (I'm using v5.2.2)

Does anyone here know why almost all the dropbox links for downloading the mod are considered malicious by Chrome?
Chrome is overreacting. You can disable it by clicking the hamburger button, Settings -> [scroll down] -> Advanced settings -> Uncheck 'protect against phishing and malware'. If you have a decent antivirus program, it should be completely safe?

Does anyone here know why almost all the dropbox links for downloading the mod are considered malicious by Chrome?
Chrome is overreacting. You can disable it by clicking the hamburger button, Settings -> [scroll down] -> Advanced settings -> Uncheck 'protect against phishing and malware'. If you have a decent antivirus program, it should be completely safe?
Its because it has an .exe file and every antivirus and Chrome react to that, because almost every .exe file in a downloable file it has virus

Is there an updated wiki page for Avalon? I am very new to this mod. I'm having trouble figuring out the recipes for custom items. For example, I have no idea what to do with rotten flesh, mystic claw, and fine lumber. If anyone knows of any link with information for recipes, I would greatly appreciate a heads up. Thanks!

The official Exxo Avalon community server is up! IP: 69.244.248.144:7777. If there are any issues, tell me.

Looks like there is an issue. The server refuses to load anything on Linux. Don't worry -- I've got another host covered.

Last edited:
Is there an updated wiki page for Avalon? I am very new to this mod. I'm having trouble figuring out the recipes for custom items. For example, I have no idea what to do with rotten flesh, mystic claw, and fine lumber. If anyone knows of any link with information for recipes, I would greatly appreciate a heads up. Thanks!
I forgot you could place items in the guides crafting to see recipes. XD

I forgot you could place items in the guides crafting to see recipes. XD

Well there is a wiki thread being made here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/avalon-wiki-thread.698/
It is far from finished but I'm certain it will be a good standby wiki until tAPI is released and the official wiki is updated to it.

does /item command after Oblivion is defeated need item id or name since i am not able to use it in Sp or Mp.(Oblivion is defeated in world i am using the command and using latest version 5.2.2)

does /item command after Oblivion is defeated need item id or name since i am not able to use it in Sp or Mp.(Oblivion is defeated in world i am using the command and using latest version 5.2.2)

As far as I know and have tried, it requires item id's.

Edit. Also just to ensure you're typing it correctly it goes like this:
/item ****
where **** is the item id of the item you want to add. It also has to be in small letters.

Thank you for help.For some reason it was not letting me execute command but when i restarted game and tried again i worked :)

I have installed this item and I am having trouble with it. I am using the Exxo Avalon version. I have Game Launcher installed, I have put a content folder in the terraria folder, I have extracted the exe to the Exxo Avalon content folder, I have added it to Game Launcher, and it still won't work. After a few errors, I put the Steam DLL into the content folder and it says "Please launch game from Steam client." Please help me. It would be very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom