OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so Shadowfell in DnD is an alternate plane of reality that mirrors the mortal plane (The normal world), it is a dark, desolate place full of decay, it lacks both color and light and can be described as black and white with light black and dark black, light sources can be seen from much much further away, gravity and time are the same, it is a dark twisted reflection of the mortal plane that distorts what building or landmarks might exist
Shadowfell Wiki page

Alright, so Shadowfell in DnD is an alternate plane of reality that mirrors the mortal plane (The normal world), it is a dark, desolate place full of decay, it lacks both color and light and can be described as black and white with light black and dark black, light sources can be seen from much much further away, gravity and time are the same, it is a dark twisted reflection of the mortal plane that distorts what building or landmarks might exist
Shadowfell Wiki page
not sure how the decay and death thing would work out but...
Name: Xazen
Species: Half-Elf (Human/Dark Elf)
Appearance: Tall and slender, Dark Purply grey skin with silver hair (angular fringe style)
Items/Equipment: A long black hooded cloak, two daggers, a pistol,
Personality: Quiet, not used to people,
Pros: Fast, sneaky
Cons: Can’t see color,
Skills: deception, stealth
World Description: Shadowfell,
RPs: Glitched World
Text Color: #888888
Uh for as how the world works, in the radius around him (the area around him that is "glitched" however big that is) mirror would follow the other areas rules with the shadowfell dark mirror type thing on top of it
Accepted!

Name: Viridian
Level: 27
Species: Vivillon
Personality: Timid, but caring.
Nature: Timid.
Characteristic: Highly curious.
Moves: Psybeam, Light Screen, Aerial Ace, and Acrobatics.
Ability: Friend Guard.
Held Item: Bug Gem.
Appearance:
Astral.png

World Description: How do I even- Where do I even begin with Streamia. It's where stream chat rps take place, and it's essentially RJITU on steroids. For now, until I can figure out something else, let's just have Streamia use the same rules as Floralis.
Text color: #ebcaf2
Name: Butter
Level: 100
Species: Butterfree
Personality: Quiet, shy, but tries her best to help and is a great friend and ally.
Moves: Stun Spore Energy Ball/Flash (Depending on the situation, let's just say she has both TMs with her in a small bag all the time to switch when needed), Air Slash, Confusion, and Electroweb.
Ability: Tinted Lens.
Held Item: Silk Scarf, she doesn't care that it doesn't help, it's important to her.
Text color: #22fcf5

Last edited:
Name: Viridian
Level: 27
Species: Vivillon
Personality: Timid, but caring.
Nature: Timid.
Characteristic: Highly curious.
Moves: Psybeam, Light Screen, Aerial Ace, and Acrobatics.
Ability: Friend Guard.
Held Item: Bug Gem.
Appearance: View attachment 352261
World Description: How do I even- Where do I even begin with Streamia. It's where stream chat rps take place, and it's essentially RJITU on steroids. For now, until I can figure out something else, let's just have Streamia use the same rules as Floralis.
Text color: #ebcaf2
Name: Butter
Level: 100
Species: Butterfree
Personality: Quiet, shy, but tries her best to help and is a great friend and ally.
Moves: Stun Spore, Air Slash, Confusion, and Electroweb.
Ability: Tinted Lens.
Held Item: Silk Scarf, she doesn't care that it doesn't help, it's important to her.
Text color: #22fcf5
Both accepted!

Technically if you had three characters, one using Pokémon rules, one using Minecraft rules and one with Terraria rules + the day night cycle being set to Pokémon Sun you would get Floralis rules but with Lead and Silver ores

Obviously if I do decide to put in another character it'll be Nocturne because why not (she's supposed to be my main oc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom