OOC Glitched world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Xazen (Post soul-selling) (Pronounced: Zay zen)
Species: Half-Elf Vampir (Human/Dark Elf)
Appearance: Tall and slender, Dark Purply grey skin with silver hair (angular fringe style). His left eye is now red while his right eye has stayed grey (didn’t mention that before) Written on his neck forming a ring around similar to a tattoo in elven is this phrase “Blood before race, country, and world”. A black scar-like feature has formed above the left eye stretching from slightly above his eyebrow to the bottom of his nose. His dread form changes his appearance by turning his cloak to pure shadow as well as making it bigger, it conceals his right eye in shadow and causes his left eye to glow and the scar grows bigger, his upper canines appear to be larger and sharper,
Items/Equipment: A long black hooded cloak, two daggers, a pistol, (His weapons colors schemes have changed to be black and red,)
Personality: Quiet, not used to people,
Pros: Fast, sneaky, kinda strong
Cons: Can’t see color, coffee addiction, sensitivity to bright lights, has to follow some orders from his patron, stupid af
Skills: deception, stealth, can manifest a dread form (10 min), has limited magic, limited darkvision
Extra: Xazen has a patron that sometimes will speak, the patrons name is Issac Blood, Issac will ask that Xazen does some things for him in exchange for magic, knowledge, and cool powers
World Description: Shadowfell,
RPs: Glitched World
Text Color: #888888
Name: Issac Blud
Appearance (Pictures or Description): No physical appearance
Species: Vampire
Personality: Conceited, willing to share information will stay mostly quiet well Xazen isn’t alone
Hex code: #ff0000
Extra: Will have Xazen do things mainly relating to killing undead, petting cats, taking care of bats and batlike creatures, and extinguishing the sun

Name: Xazen (Post soul-selling) (Pronounced: Zay zen)
Species: Half-Elf Vampir (Human/Dark Elf)
Appearance: Tall and slender, Dark Purply grey skin with silver hair (angular fringe style). His left eye is now red while his right eye has stayed grey (didn’t mention that before) Written on his neck forming a ring around similar to a tattoo in elven is this phrase “Blood before race, country, and world”. A black scar-like feature has formed above the left eye stretching from slightly above his eyebrow to the bottom of his nose. His dread form changes his appearance by turning his cloak to pure shadow as well as making it bigger, it conceals his right eye in shadow and causes his left eye to glow and the scar grows bigger, his upper canines appear to be larger and sharper,
Items/Equipment: A long black hooded cloak, two daggers, a pistol, (His weapons colors schemes have changed to be black and red,)
Personality: Quiet, not used to people,
Pros: Fast, sneaky, kinda strong
Cons: Can’t see color, coffee addiction, sensitivity to bright lights, has to follow some orders from his patron, stupid af
Skills: deception, stealth, can manifest a dread form (10 min), has limited magic, limited darkvision
Extra: Xazen has a patron that sometimes will speak, the patrons name is Issac Blood, Issac will ask that Xazen does some things for him in exchange for magic, knowledge, and cool powers
World Description: Shadowfell,
RPs: Glitched World
Text Color: #888888
Name: Issac Blud
Appearance (Pictures or Description): No physical appearance
Species: Vampire
Personality: Conceited, willing to share information will stay mostly quiet well Xazen isn’t alone
Hex code: #ff0000
Extra: Will have Xazen do things mainly relating to killing undead, petting cats, taking care of bats and batlike creatures, and extinguishing the sun
both accepted... but how would Xazen even extinguish the sun?
(also when Xazen sells his soul to the vampire the smoke/mist will appear again)

Name: Dozo
Appearance: like
841d305b363b302.png
but more detailed and with arms and legs (I can't draw those :() also blue eyes
Species: Statue Watcher (basically living a statue)
Personality: calm, quiet, and also a pretty happy person
Equipment/Weapons and armor: itself
Ablities: very easily able to break things that have the strength of iron
Strengths: good mental state
Flaws: doesn't entirely know alot about things that would be everyday use for people (it's a statue after all)
World description: same as Pixy
Extra: is friends with Pixy

Hex code: #5fb099

Name: Dozo
Appearance: like but more detailed and with arms and legs (I can't draw those :()
Species: Statue Watcher (basically living a statue)
Personality: calm, quiet, and also a pretty happy person
Equipment/Weapons and armor: itself
Ablities: very easily able to break things that have the strength of iron
Strengths: good mental state
Flaws: doesn't entirely know alot about things that would be everyday use for people (it's a statue after all)
World description: same as Pixy
Extra: is friends with Pixy

Hex code: #5fb099
Accepted.

Damn I guess Sylveon and I are the only people here with one character
Ok technically the vampire is another one but ok

Welp
Name: Aden
Species: Sir Kibble
Personality: For the most part, he's completely silent, and prefers to just focus on his goal... Whatever that may be. It generally takes a while to earn his trust, too.
Appearance: I'll just list the colors (general design is the friendly version from Star Allies):
The cutter blade thing has the same color scheme as Hallowed Bars, the armor has the same color as Cobalt Bars, the gloves are a slightly darker blue, and that's about it. Boots have the same color as they do in the games.
Equipment: Cutter blade thing
Abilities: Will be revealed later
Strengths: Very agile. Usually dodges attacks by jumping backwards.
Weaknesses: He can be easy to catch off guard.
Text color: #0c8f67

Welp
Name: Aden
Species: Sir Kibble
Personality: For the most part, he's completely silent, and prefers to just focus on his goal... Whatever that may be. It generally takes a while to earn his trust, too.
Appearance: I'll just list the colors (general design is the friendly version from Star Allies):
The cutter blade thing has the same color scheme as Hallowed Bars, the armor has the same color as Cobalt Bars, the gloves are a slightly darker blue, and that's about it. Boots have the same color as they do in the games.
Equipment: Cutter blade thing
Abilities: Will be revealed later
Strengths: Very agile. Usually dodges attacks by jumping backwards.
Weaknesses: He can be easy to catch off guard.
Text color: #0c8f67
accepted!
The question is, do I put my characters in with the full extent of the world rules my lore has, or only the ones that would apply to them?
Full extent IG

accepted!

Full extent IG
Stuff’s about to get complicated lmao
Name: Klaire
Birthday: July 12th
Species: Human
Alignment: Good
Appearance: Wears a light blue T-shirt with beige khaki shorts. She has blue eyes and brown hair, and wears a daisy bárrete in her hair.
Personality: Kind and caring, although they can get their guard up in less than a second. Although they try to hide it, the fact that nearly all of their childhood friends have died has really taken a toll on them
Equipment: A sword that looks kinda like the Ultra Sword from Kirby. Every once in a while, the sword has reflections in it
Abilities: Can use the magic of the six human souls, unless their magic is glitched.
Strengths: She is pretty strong, and can sense her opponent’s willingness to fight pretty easily
Weaknesses: Trusts people too easily, and tries to never kill an opponent unless it’s absolutely necessary
Other: Oh yeah, they charge a body with Reese, and the body changes form when they switch control.
Backstory (Read after Reese’s): Klaire was the second youngest, but plenty powerful, member of a group of children with souls that granted them special abilities, and was a subject of the Ebott Experiment. She was sent down the mountain last, and despite the scientists’ expectations that the monsters would tear such a kind child apart, Klaire became beloved to the monsters, and she made it to the castle and then used the power of the 7 other souls to shatter the barrier. This caused a ripple of magic across the world, and caused an increase in power for all monsters (Dust and Blood), and caused the world evils to appear (That’s right, Klaire started Hardmode). It also caused Reese’s soul to gain a physical form again, and it entered Klaire’s body in the aftershock, causing them to share control over it. Klaire/Reese later joined a group of adventurers, and a few years after that a friend of their created a body for Reese so they could exist separately.

SOUL type: Lavender Blue: Temperamental
Text color: #3D8EB9
World description: Read Reese’s, please. I’m not typing all that again.
index.php
Name: Reese
Birthday: August 7th
Alignment: True Neutral
Appearance: Has brown hair, brown eyes, and wears a red striped T-shirt with jeans and black sneakers
Personality: Pretty cocky, likes the color red (obviously). He has a grim sense of humor and can be blunt at times.
Equipment: A single red knife.
Abilities: Can create magical red knives
Strengths: Really strong, can take damage well. Does good in close quarters combat too.
Weaknesses: Doesn’t really trust anyone. He doesn’t usually take the path of mercy unless faced with a battle against a friend.
Other: My AU’s versión of Chara (But also his backstory’s way more complicated so eh). Also, when I started playing Terraria, I used him as my main character, so I guess he’s a Terraria OC too..? Oh yeah, they share a body with Klaire, and the body changes form when they switch control.
Backstory: Reese was the oldest and most powerful in a group of children with special souls that allowed them to use powerful magic. A group of scientists found out about this and decided that they could benefit mankind by experimenting on this group to see what their souls did in reaction to different situations, and possibly get samples of these souls so they could make more of what gave them magic and distribute them for a profit. They took the children from their homes and gathered them on a lab at the peak of a nearby mountain, called Mount Ebott. The scientists took the children one by one and sent them down the mountain to see their souls’ reactions to different scenarios, including danger and death. This mountain was ideal for the experiment as a few hundred years earlier a race of monsters had been sealed underneath, meaning that they’d have a resentment towards humankind... yes, this was perfect. Once Reese was sent down, he was found by the prince of the monsters. Unlike the scientists’ original beliefs, Reese was greeted warmly by the royal family and became like another child to them. They decided that they needed to speed things up, so they sent a few drones into the underground, each containing a syringe that contained a prototype chemical they called ‘Rage Serum’. Rage Serum was designed to increase activity in the aggressive parts of the victim’s brain, to provoke them into attacking. One of these drones injected the prince, and so he attacked Reese. The prince was able to use powerful fire magic, and had Reese on the verge of death when he found a knife in the kitchen and tried to scare the prince off, but the prince attacked him again, not seeing the knife, and ended up being stabbed in the stomach. He died about a minute later. The King and Queen found Reese with a knife standing over the prince’s dust, and thought that Reese had killed his out of malevolence. They threw him in the castle’s dungeon and declared war on humankind. The scientists were disappointed to discover that rather than activating a special ability, Reese just died from thirst after a few days. They then decided to send down the next, and after they died they sent the next, and the next, and the next, and the next, and the next...
As it turned out, the increased power from Reese’s soul did allow him to persist after death, but as a spirit rather than a living being. He was forced to watch each of his friends die at the hands of the monsters, making him cynical and bitter. He had learned to hate the monsters he once cared about. Then the last human was sent down, into the mountain...
Continued in Klaire’s application
SOUL type: Red (Determination)
Text color: #B8312F
World description: Get ready for a wall of text
Imma explain how my lore would work as a dimension that people actually lived in, which will be a patchwork of stuff from most of the characters I use (The newer ones don’t really have a part of this). Basically, magic is commonplace in small amounts, as since the Ebott experiment most people have special abilities. This magic, rather than coming from a mana sac, is powered directly from the user’s soul. Each person nowadays has a specific soul trait (or a hybrid, those are more common now) that has specific abilities. There are some people who master all kinds of magic (Lily’s a pretty good example), but they are incredibly rare. The most powerful soul variant was Determination, but as it is also the hardest to harness there aren’t many people with that soul trait. That is, for human souls. For monsters, it’s different. There are two types, Dust Monster and Blood Monster. The Dust Monsters had lived underground for hundreds of years before being freed, and as a result of not getting sunlight for so long their bodies are weaker, being only held together by dust and magic. While their magic can take on more unique forms and is generally more powerful, they are liable to injury and turn to dust rather than bleed. Methods of improving a Dust Monster’s durability have been created, but they are expensive and only a few of these ‘Super Monsters’ exist. Blood Monsters include any non-human species (i.e. Harpies, devils (Which despite being in the underworld still maintained their magic), undead, etc.) Some of these cannot use magic. Pokémon exist in this universe, and Pokémon have souls that are somewhat between Blood Monsters and Humans. They can use powerful magic and can also (mostly) bleed, making them resistant to attacks. Terraria enemies exist in this universe and are classified under the category of Blood Monsters, and this world’s geography takes after Terraria’s in that biomes have no effect on those next to them, meaning that tundras can be next to deserts, and the three world evils exist (Though they’re not very widely spread). Oh yeah, there’s also the chemical HATE which takes over the emotions of its victims and turns them into unfeeling killing machines. But don’t worry about that too much : )

I can pretty much guarantee that there’s stuff I forgot, if so I’ll mention it later when I remember.

Last edited:
Stuff’s about to get complicated lmao
Name: Klaire
Birthday: July 12th
Alignment: Good
Appearance: Wears a light blue T-shirt with beige khaki shorts. She has blue eyes and brown hair, and wears a daisy bárrete in her hair.
Personality: Kind and caring, although they can get their guard up in less than a second. Although they try to hide it, the fact that nearly all of their childhood friends have died has really taken a toll on them
Equipment: A sword that looks kinda like the Ultra Sword from Kirby. Every once in a while, the sword has reflections in it
Abilities: Can use the magic of the six human souls, unless their magic is glitched.
Strengths: She is pretty strong, and can sense her opponent’s willingness to fight pretty easily
Weaknesses: Trusts people too easily, and tries to never kill an opponent unless it’s absolutely necessary
Other: Oh yeah, they charge a body with Reese, and the body changes form when they switch control.
SOUL type: Lavender Blue: Temperamental
Text color: #3D8EB9
World description: Read Reese’s, please. I’m not typing all that again.
index.php
Name: Reese
Birthday: August 7th
Alignment: True Neutral
Appearance: Has brown hair, brown eyes, and wears a red striped T-shirt with jeans and black sneakers
Personality: Pretty cocky, likes the color red (obviously). He has a grim sense of humor and can be blunt at times.
Equipment: A single red knife.
Abilities: Can create magical red knives
Strengths: Really strong, can take damage well. Does good in close quarters combat too.
Weaknesses: Doesn’t really trust anyone. He doesn’t usually take the path of mercy unless faced with a battle against a friend.
Other: My AU’s versión of Chara (But also his backstory’s way more complicated so eh). Also, when I started playing Terraria, I used him as my main character, so I guess he’s a Terraria OC too..? Oh yeah, they share a body with Klaire, and the body changes form when they switch control.
SOUL type: Red (Determination)
Text color: #B8312F
World description: Get ready for a wall of text
Imma explain how my lore would work as a dimension that people actually lived in, which will be a patchwork of stuff from most of the characters I use (The newer ones don’t really have a part of this). Basically, magic is commonplace in small amounts, as since the Ebott experiment most people have special abilities. This magic, rather than coming from a mana sac, is powered directly from the user’s soul. Each person nowadays has a specific soul trait (or a hybrid, those are more common now) that has specific abilities. There are some people who master all kinds of magic (Lily’s a pretty good example), but they are incredibly rare. The most powerful soul variant was Determination, but as it is also the hardest to harness there aren’t many people with that soul trait. That is, for human souls. For monsters, it’s different. There are two types, Dust Monster and Blood Monster. The Dust Monsters had lived underground for hundreds of years before being freed, and as a result of not getting sunlight for so long their bodies are weaker, being only held together by dust and magic. While their magic can take on more unique forms and is generally more powerful, they are liable to injury and turn to dust rather than bleed. Methods of improving a Dust Monster’s durability have been created, but they are expensive and only a few of these ‘Super Monsters’ exist. Blood Monsters include any non-human species (i.e. Harpies, devils (Which despite being in the underworld still maintained their magic), undead, etc.) Some of these cannot use magic. Pokémon exist in this universe, and Pokémon have souls that are somewhat between Blood Monsters and Humans. They can use powerful magic and can also (mostly) bleed, making them resistant to attacks. Terraria enemies exist in this universe and are classified under the category of Blood Monsters, and this world’s geography takes after Terraria’s in that biomes have no effect on those next to them, meaning that tundras can be next to deserts, and the three world evils exist (Though they’re not very widely spread). Oh yeah, there’s also the chemical HATE which takes over the emotions of its victims and turns them into unfeeling killing machines. But don’t worry about that too much : )

I can pretty much guarantee that there’s stuff I forgot, if so I’ll mention it later when I remember.
both accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom