Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo I was fighting a pumpkin moon and than I died and my game said GodzillaBoss was removed from this world by zenith. wtf??!?!!?
Whoa, thats kinda creepy, and Ive not had much lag on my end Loki unless I turn the Spawn Rate all the way up, though I noticed my Switch got kinda warm/hot but I think its doing ok, but if my CPU melts, who do i sue? 8D, just kidding on that last one, but any optmizations to improve perofrmance will be much welcomed however small or large they are.

oh lol i lagged out of my world because the dupication of the broing bow
Funny thing is when I saw Loki's post I tought about doing the Pumpkin Moon on the highest spawn rate with a Water Candle, and the four Mechanical bosses (i say four cause the Twins are 2 entities), and see how well my Switch can handle it before the CPU melts. I might not cause my Switch Lite cost me about £200 roughly.

Last edited:
I know right? lol
yeah but its a funny thing just like on one my mess abut words using the 05162020 seeds aside from the main tree allowing acccess into the dungoen i found another tree that kinda cuts into it a bit lower down which was wierd but funny and cool.

its not the first time also during the pillars fight it said that my meowmere killed me....
With the pillars the Selenian can reflect projectiles back at you, truest me i got killed many times with own meowmere projectiles fghting the Solar Pillar, but I dont think the Pumpkin Moon enemies can reflect projectiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom