IC Blades of Energy (IC)

Guild Combat

• Total voters
(My first thought was "How much do these people have children that they just give any 15 year old a weapon and a day of training and then just throw 'em at the problem?")

(my thoughts all immediately point to it being a darwinism thing, despite layn's claims that its not. why else are they so hands off with giving *literal minors* extremely advanced combat systems

or in Jay's case, giving a teen access to a WMD- ok actually thats on me. i kinda forced that. but that was under the assumption that after the timeskip we would be like one or three years into the future)

(my thoughts all immediately point to it being a darwinism thing, despite layn's claims that its not. why else are they so hands off with giving *literal minors* extremely advanced combat systems

or in Jay's case, giving a teen access to a WMD- ok actually thats on me. i kinda forced that. but that was under the assumption that after the timeskip we would be like one or three years into the future)
(no we are going the RWBY path now)

(iii find it a liiitle bs that it only took a few days for them to be deemed "ready" buut ok)
(eh they are giving 15 year olds weapons potentially more dangerous than a bazooka)
(my current assumption is that we're up against at the very least weak or 'trainer' monsters to get some experience with some actually live targets)
(yeah basically)

(All this talk makes me wonder how the guild reacts if someone would die, do they inform the parents/guardian if they even exist
of the bad news and do they make a memorial for them)

Back
Top Bottom