The Last Post Wins!

I'm kinda eh
Quite a lotta stress that later turned out to be over nothing
But hey, at least I'm actually making good progress on my drawings now
Wbu?
im fine

ive also been drawing lately but in classic “me” fashion I haven’t finished a single one
i maybe should try taking my adhd meds but… they give me more anxiety so idk

im fine

ive also been drawing lately but in classic “me” fashion I haven’t finished a single one
i maybe should try taking my adhd meds but… they give me more anxiety so idk
Oh yikes...
Well, not sure if this will actually help someone with adhd, but one thing you could do is make smaller drawings in one go rather than big, high-detail projects across multiple days and such
Kinda like what I did with the daily sketch thing, where it first was just small doodles, and now it's big, detailed pieces
You could maybe even do smth like that for yourself - put a goal to make 1 drawing per day, even if it's small, as long as it's finished. It helps keep on track with your work

Oh yikes...
Well, not sure if this will actually help someone with adhd, but one thing you could do is make smaller drawings in one go rather than big, high-detail projects across multiple days and such
Kinda like what I did with the daily sketch thing, where it first was just small doodles, and now it's big, detailed pieces
You could maybe even do smth like that for yourself - put a goal to make 1 drawing per day, even if it's small, as long as it's finished. It helps keep on track with your work
yeah…

um
anyways
i kind of have a problem that I’ve been waiting to ask you (and pixel)

yeah…

um
anyways
i kind of have a problem that I’ve been waiting to ask you (and pixel)
Not saying you should always stick to small drawings, but at least until you feel confident enough in yourself that you'll be able to tackle bigger projects without stopping half-way.

And, hmm? Don't know why you'd ask me, and don't know when Pixel will be online exactly, but I can tell them when I see them on discord. Go ahead, ask what bothers you

I kinda wanna leave the forums
but then if I did I wouldn’t be able to talk with pixel

i just haven’t been enjoying things here lately
and as much as I really wanna keep talking with sunny and talk more with Ari I just…
I don’t wanna keep spending all of my energy here
But I feel like it would hurt pixel a lot…

things were simpler when I was alone

Oh...
...I understand that.

If you do decide to leave... Most I can do is talk to Pixel and figure some way to keep you two in touch, and perhaps help set up that way if it's something complex like some very obscure chat application. But that's about as much as I can do. I can't really suggest you any way to find these forums enjoyable without knowing exactly what bothers you, exactly the reason they take up so much of your energy.

Back
Top Bottom