IC The Dark Arisen

The Dark Arisen

OOC

---Group 1 - Current Location: Aarden ---
@Esther - Silvaro Everburn​
@Firewing - Unkiza Filize​
@RazorBlade - Vix​
--------------------------------------------------

All of your characters start somewhere in Aarden.
Aarden is a city known for trading with various other regions, and has prospered because of it. It is easier to reach than other ports in Varanitil, and has lower costs in most of its shops. It does however lack a lot of specialty goods that can be found in other locations. Food is also slightly expensive, due to the high demand from ships preparing to set sail.

All of you can decide roughly where your characters start, as Aarden has a wide variety of cultures, species, and classes. However warehouses and commercial areas are to the west, while houses are to the east, with a small fort for dragons in the centre.

---Group 2 - Current Location: Far Southwest, near Abandoned Tower. ---
@Animus Viral - Krome​
@Ganransu - Void​
-----------------------------------------------------

Void and Krome would find themselves near the edge of the desert. The area they're in does still have some grass, but it does appear mostly dead, and there are large patches of bare ground around the area. The exact location of Void and Krome, as well as what their purpose for being there, I'll leave up to you.

The closest structure is the Abandoned Tower, which is quite close to the water. No one has been there for decades, with its former purpose being to communicate with the Semaphore Tower across the water. When it stopped sending messages, a group was sent to the Abandoned Tower to find out why, but never returned.

Last edited:
(Right as I have to go... I'll start tomorrow and hopefully I don't miss too much tonight.)

#7E2595 - Unkiza Filize.

Given the fact that Unkiza had fled from his town and essentially had to start from the very beginning, he would be working as an underling to a rich person for small amount of money to sustain themselves. They're still probably doing what their profession in Satrish said - digging. (Could be either north, centre or west)

((I know this might sound contractionary, but Unkiza did sign up on this)

Last edited:
(Krome does have the Proxy ability however, and I did give him armor to use with that ability, but I'll leave it to your call, Dragonwolf.)

(Krome does have the Proxy ability however, and I did give him armor to use with that ability, but I'll leave it to your call, Dragonwolf.)
(Well from what I know of that ability, that would just mean that there would be an empty suit of armour walking around if it were in a city, so I doubt that would really work that well.

Anyway, I do have a starting location for Krome and Void now, so I'll edit the first post with the new location.)

(BTW where would Kari start?)
(Either near the Abandoned Tower, or in Aarden, depending on his personality. If he's fine behaving like all other species are lesser, and also able to accept some of the other dragons acting like he's weird, then he'd probably start in Aarden. Otherwise he'd start near the Abandoned Tower.)

(Either near the Abandoned Tower, or in Aarden, depending on her personality. If she's fine behaving like all other species are lesser, and also able to accept some of the other dragons acting like she's weird, then she'd probably start in Aarden. Otherwise she'd start near the Abandoned Tower.)
(I'll say the Aarden)

Last edited:
*Kari is just trying to go to darker areas because in this RP dragons eyes are sensitive to sunlight*
(So probably somewhere in the town that's not to crowded unless there's somewhere else in the Aarden that can be dark)

*Kari is just trying to go to darker areas because in this RP dragons eyes are sensitive to sunlight*
(So probably somewhere in the town that's not to crowded unless there's somewhere else in the Aarden that can be dark)
(Well he could probably go to the centre where the other dragons are.)
(Right as I have to go... I'll start tomorrow and hopefully I don't miss too much tonight.)
(And are you online?)

(How about #7fa179, #2e7141, or #678c7b?)
(thanks, going to use the 2nd one and save it to my hex colours text just in case I ever decide to use Vix in future rps...)

|Vix would be currently be in a area of Aarden that has some jobs that might not pay much but are pretty simple, focusing on saving up rather
than earning more at a time, although at the moment, he wouldn't be working on anything and would simply be enjoying his current time.|

Back
Top Bottom