Resolved Please unban me from the Terraria discord server

So the reason I got banned was probably that I was posting fake nitro in the chat. The reason that happened was actually because I got hacked by somebody and they did so, and I didn't do it myself. I have changed my password and I believe the hacker is out of my account now, so I think it's safe to unban me from the discord server. I love playing terraria and has become one my favorite games in the past few weeks I've played it. I also love finding people to play with mainly on the discord server and chatting with people on it as well, so I hope to be unbanned from the server.

um okay, but seriously how do you make ban appeals here?
Are you talking about a ban from in-game multiplayer servers? If so, i don't really think you can really appeal those bans.

Edit: Pretty sure this isn't the place to talk about that since y'know this thread was talking about the discord server's ban

Are you talking about a ban from in-game multiplayer servers? If so, i don't really think you can really appeal those bans.

Edit: Pretty sure this isn't the place to talk about that since y'know this thread was talking about the discord server's ban
how do I make the ban appeal on server multiplayer? because I'm banned on the aurora gaming multiplayer server, and it says I must appeal

You're gonna need to figure that out with the server's people.
Unfortunately I can't help more than that.

how do I make the ban appeal on server multiplayer? because I'm banned on the aurora gaming multiplayer server, and it says I must appeal
That’s something that you’ll need to work out with the Aurora Gaming server, not sure how. We (the forum staff of the forums) have nothing to do with that server.

h
That’s something that you’ll need to work out with the Aurora Gaming server, not sure how. We (the forum staff of the forums) have nothing to do with that server.
I don't know how to contact them. I'm banned from the server and looked all over the internet to get unbanned; I haven't found anything besides this.

Back
Top Bottom